Chapter 8

JuJu POV:
We got to ATL earlier then I thought we would have. Good now I can rest up before serenity arrives. She's coming early to help set up and things. Wayne came to pick us up from the airport and boy was Cookie glad to see her uncle! If you think Jasmine spoils cookie Jasmine ain't got shit on Wayne! Cookie can't do no wrong if Wayne got anything to say about it lol. Well pulled up at my house. I'm glad I'm on vacation I swear ! We got out the car and unloaded everything. Once in the house Cookie plopped her butt right on the couch cutting on cartoons lol smh. Mmmmm it smell like bleach in here ! Good Wayne know I don't play about my house! It must be clean 😂 ain't no telling what hoe he done had in here the night before smh. I ain't complaining tho cause at least he cleaned the house and he helping me out with this party. " Wayne ! Here take this and go to the ABC store and get some drinks, then go to SAMs and get some frozen fruit please and thank you, and I want my change!" Lol " shiiiid yeah Iight Come on Jasmine 😏" he said heading to the door. Jasmine got up winked at me and left behind him. Smh lol they a damn mess. I went upstairs and started unpacking our clothes. I put on some more comfortable clothes and checked on cookie before going back down stairs. While waiting for them I might as well text polo and see what he up to 😛.
Me: hey Hun how are you? 😍
Polo: I'm good beautiful how are you? What you up to tonight ? Want to get a bite to eat?
Me: aw man I wish , but I'm in ATL for my daughters birthday and on vacation. 😕
Polo: oh word ? I bet she beautiful like you haha. I'm supposed to be coming to ATL this weekend for a meetup with this producer. Mind if I see you then?
Me: I would love too ! I'll shoot you my address then . Ttyl 😘
Ending the convo , I got a phone call from serenity saying she was at the air port. I called Wayne and told him to pick her up on their way back from the store. I can't wait to see her ! I haven't seen her in About 6 months ! I got up and started checking the fridge , making a list of foods I'll need for the next couple of weeks. Then I made a few calls setting up a hair appointment for Cookie and Ma. Shit speaking of her I didn't call her to tell her we are here. I dialed ma's number and she quickly answered.
Ma : well about time you called your moma . You home yet?
Me : lol yes moma. You know i be having a lot on my mind.. About this party. Anyway moma I set you and cookie hair appointment for tomorrow morning at 8am. That's cool?
Ma: yeah that's fine with me baby, I was planning on bringing the food over anyway tomorrow to get it out the house before Wayne greedy ass eat up the baby food .
Me: lmao ok moma. So all I have to do is pick up the cake Friday right?
Ma: right baby, hold on let me call you back someone On the other line.
Yass ma hotline bling! 😂 lol I got off the phone and checked the balance on my card making sure it was still the same. I'm a bit paranoid about my money so I have to keep tabs at all times. But no worries I got cash to work with for the party! My baby Finna be lit asf! 😎 about 45 mins later Wayne and them had returned. Idk who was the worst me or cookie when we seen serenity. We both jumped up and ran to her tackling her to the ground! 😂 I missed my bitch mane! I helped her settle her stuff in the guest room. She's the only other person that's staying with us . Everyone else gotta find a hotel 💀 I can't do too many people in my house lol. "Here you go JuJu." Wayne said handing me the liquor and frozen fruit. "Thank you bro. Did you get the kind you like too?" I asked putting the liquor away . " you already know I did lmao ain't gotta question that! Got that Paul mason on deck!" 😂 Lawd ! "Cookie get ya bags baby your uncle is here !" I yelled to my daughter . My brother Jamiele moved to ATL after we graduated . He's part of the reason I gotta house here. He agreed to take Armyiah for the rest of the week while we set up for the party and just have grown up time since I'm back in the fucking ATL! 😂 plus it will give cookie some time to spend with her cousins that she only sees twice a year😕. " bye everybody" Cookie waved while running out the house . I walked her to the car, put her in her seat and kissed her. "Thank you twin! Call me if there's a problem ok?" " ok lil sis I got you we gon be good though ." And with that... It was time to fucking turn up!!!! For the next couple of days we got lit and had fun while setting up for Cookies birthday party. We made her , her own candy land in the back yard. The candy was made of wood but we had real candy all over and games and Etc.
       Finally Saturday was here and it was time to get lit! I've been getting calls all week from people that checked in their hotels. Goodie I'm excited ! Ma had picked cookie up from my twin house and got her hair done for me so I didn't have to worry about that! They gonna get her dressed and then bring her to the house once everyone gets here. Polo texted me last night saying he was here. So I gave him my address and him and Mike showed up with gift bags from toys R us. Oooooooo! Yasss ! He got my baby something! " hey beautiful I got your bbg some toys I hope she like em" he said pulling me into a hug. Damn he smell good 😩 " hey boo and I'm sure she will , you can put the bags on the gift table out back and help your self to drinks food anything." I said smiling walking toward the door greeting people. It was like a kids heaven in my back yard , music food toys games , the moon walk things! I seen ma car pull up and I damn near fainted ! I was so excited to see the expression on my baby face I didn't know what to do! They walked in the house and miss thing was looking soooo pretty she was dressed in her frozen shirt with a blue tutu and some Jordan's. Awwwww my baby growing up so fast 😩.  Everyone jumped out screaming surprise ! And she damn near fainted too! Lmao! She was so happy she didn't know where to run to first!
We were having a good time dancing drinking and eating food . Until Wayne got pissed ... "What the fuck is he doing here?!" Wayne yelled. We all stopped and looked . 😳😐 what he is doing here? I thought to myself.