Chapter 13

JuJu POV:
      Finally we're home after a long Sunday. All I wanna do is take a shower and lay in my bed. Smh what a damn day. Once we got the kids settled in bed. I went to my room and took me a quick shower and got in my bed. I got me some paper and a pen and started writing down what I was going to make for tomorrow's dinner. I also remembered I needed to get some stuff for Champ and Jay. Welp looks like another long day ahead of me again tomorrow. Some vacation lol. I tried to FT Wayne to tell him about tomorrow's dinner, but the nigga  declined. 😂 he must be with some bitch lol smh. Ima just text him.
Me: Aye mf! I'm having a dinner tomorrow night so have your ass here at 7:30pm on the dot mf! Goodnight.
I'm not going to bother to tell him Kane will be here. They need to squash this shit now. They brothers and brothers stick together by all means. And ik it's hurting mama.. But she don't show it. I gotta call her in the morning.

Wayne POV:
      Man that shit that went down at cookie birthday party won't cool with me at all. How df he just gone pop tf up after 3 mf years? Smdh. Nigga run too much game for me, he needa grow tf up. Fuck it tho. I'm just at my crib chillen rolling up when somebody was knocking at my door. Who df?... I got up grabed my glock and headed to the door. Fym ain't nobody Finna get me got, Ima get them first. "WHO IS IT?!" I yelled peeping thru the peep hole. It's some female she look mad familiar.. Hmmm? "It's Keshia . " she whispered. Keshia Keshia Keshia... Oh the shawty I had with me when I went to Ju house...  I open the door and let her in. How tf she find out where I live? " what's up ma?" I asked still trying to figure this shit out. " um I got something to tell you ..... I'm pregnant." She said 😳 SHIT!!! FUCK!!!! " you sure?" I asked walking past her headed towards my kitchen. " yeah I'm sure I took the test." She said handing me a stick. Df is this? " what's this?" I asked . " it's the test... It's positive" she said smirking a bit. Fuck man! -rubs my face and pours me a glass of Paul mason.- " Iight we can talk about this shit tomorrow baby girl I gotta get up and go to work tomorrow morning. Ima call you tho Iight?" She looked at me with a shocked look on her face, but fuck it.. I needa think on this shit and clear my fucking head a bit. Once I got her out my house , I walked back to the living room with the bottle of PM in my hand just downing the shit. Some shit ain't adding up... I heard my phone go off signaling I got a text message, it's from JuJu. Mane I gotta put her on game to this shit. I read the message and locked my phone back and downed the rest of my drink. I'll call her in the morning.