Chapter 22

Kane POV:
It was Friday and bae at work. I went to the mall to pick up her gifts I ordered. Who said a hood nigga couldn't be Romantic? Lol I been trynna call my ma all day to see if she think Bae would like this ring I picked out. It ain't like her not to answer the phone. Shit fuck it they might be out or some shit. I got bae a Pandora bracelet, some ear rings with a ruby in it since that's the month we first met, and an engagement ring. And you know I couldn't leave my lil moma out so I got her a bracelet with her name on it and a princess ring. Yeahhhhh gotta do it big for my babies. Man she better say yeah all this money I just went thru. Tonight Finna be lit.. Ima take her to the aquarium then Ima take her to this restaurant called the boathouse. I made my way out the mall and to the car to head back to the house. Bae should be getting off right about now.

JuJu POV:
Lord today was mf hell! First off I woke up throwing up.. Like df and it's not like me to get sick. Smh. Then I get to work, i deliver this beautiful ! Little girl and the mom just up and fucking left the hospital. We been trying to call her but the bitch disconnected her phone😐 who... Tf does that? And on top of that? The baby got AIDS... I could beat that bitch ass.. Some people don't need to have fucking kids 😑 I'm so glad to be off. I just wanna lay in bed and eat all the food and watch tv. But bae said that won't happen cause he wanna take me somewhere. I hope it's to get some damn food I'm hungry af. I pull up in the drive way and walk to the house and all I hear blasting out the house is music. Lord. I open the door to see Kane laid back on the couch with his feet on the coffee table smoking . This nigga must lost his rabbit ass mind smoking in my house. I cleared my throat and he hopped up. Smh I just shook my head and went upstairs. I didn't even feel like saying shit to him. Later he came upstairs getting his clothes out for tonight. And I did the same. I pulled out my red spaghetti strap dress with my black heels. Bae laid out his black Versace shirt with some black jeans with the LV belt. 1 hr later we both were dressed and ready. Ugh I wonder where we going.

Kane POV:
Ik bae still mad at me from the other night, cause the ride to the Aquarium was quiet af. But when we got there she looked around and her eyes lit up. She was excited asf and I was too lowkey. I got out opened her door and we locked arms heading inside. This shit was fucking unbelievable! I was scared lowkey... What if this shit break?! 😂😂 I needa stop smoking! Bae was running from side to side pointing to shit I ain't never seen before. 💀 it was cute tho she was enjoying herself and that's all that mattered. After 2 hours of looking at these ugly ass fish , we was headed to the restaurant. I was getting nervous af man.. We got our table and ordered our drinks. Once the waiter came back bae went fucking crazy on the menu. Lmao her fat ass.

JuJu POV:
Yasss bae so cuteeeee😍😍😍😍 he know how to make me happy! Chy I was so damn glad when we walked up in this restaurant! Once the waiter came back I went tf ham on this menu. I ordered a T-Bone steak medium rare with a loaded baked potato Mac and cheese and steamed broccoli. And for my appetizer I told her bring me song chicken wings honey bbq. And I made sure!! I reminded her about some bread! Cause they act like they forget sometimes 😂. Our food came and bitch it won't no type of talking from me 💀 I was so mf hungry😩 I had just about finished my food when Kane started talking. " Bae, I got some shit for you." He aid making me look up. @some shit tho lmao smh so hood. " what you get bae 😀?" I asked excited . Then he pulled out this bag from under the table. I must was so damn hungry I ain't even see him bring it in😂 I opened it and instantly started crying. I always wanted a Pandora bracelet! and these ear rings are beautiful ! I jumped on him and kissed him everywhere forget if we were in public, fuck it. Then as I was about to sit down he pulled my arm and got on one knee 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Kane POV:
Here goes. " Baby.. I know I fucked up in the past and I know I put hella hurt on you. But since you been back in my life Ima better man for my family. You and Armyiah are all I live for.. And as I said before I can't lose you again and I won't.. So Allison Markia Lee will you marry.... " " YASSSSSS!!!!!!!" She screamed jumping on me knocking me to the floor. Everyone clapped and cheered. My phone rung and I pulled it out wondering who df this could be right now. It was trap let me answer it.
Trap: aye you needa get here asap!!!!!!!!!
Me: calm down what's going on?
Trap: Bruh I'll tell you when you get here ! Hurry up!
He hung up before I could say anything else. By then bae was looking at me . Shit. "Let's go." She said. Man this why I love her she my ride or die. I threw 300$ on the table and we hauled ass outta there. Ik I was doing about 80 on the way to the trap with hella shit running through my mind. Soon as I got there I run in that bitch to see it had been fucking trashed. WDF!!!!! FUCK MAN!!! All my shit was gone.. The safe everything . To top it off it was words on the wall saying " pay back bitch , ya moma next." 😳 Hell naw !! Wth..! I ran back to the car and bae had this look of worry in her eyes.. Fuck man. " Bae look you love me?" I asked her just needing to hear it. " Yes baby I love you, what's going on?!" She asked getting out the car. " look you needa go back to GA TONIGHT! go home get Jasmine and leave . Don't pack shit bae just go to ma house Iight? Get the money out my closet and go. Take my car and call me when you get there. Ima call polo and nem to meet y'all at the house and go with y'all. And Ima call Wayne to let him know y'all on the way." I gave her the directions and she kissed me and gave me a hug and ran to the drivers seat. " I love you Allison." I told her. " I love you too." Then she sped off. I ran back In the trap and and me and trap went to my office and pulled back the wall paper on the walls and stuffed the rest of the supply and money in duffle bags . We threw the bags in his car and we was out. I know who did this shit I know who did it man. Trap drove to our vacant spot and called up all the rounds. It was war time. I called polo and told him what was up and I called Wayne and Wayne was already on it.