Chapter 5

JuJu POV:
Saturday rolled around quickly thank you Jesus. Between packing for ATL and getting everything straight for cookie birthday party I'm literally worn out! Jasmine took cookie to the pool so I kind of have the day to myself and later on cookie going to spend the night with my grandparents. I turned on some R&B 90s throw back music and started cleaning my house up. I had scented candles lit up all over the house as I was cleaning. My phone was ringing off the damn hook today. People were calling me letting me know they were coming to the party and what not. My best friend serenity called me, this girl will fly all the way from Arkansas to come to where ever I'm at to see her god daughter. She too was a big help to me during my pregnancy.
Serenity: hey guh! I'm at the air port just was checking in before I got on the plane. You need me to pick up anything?
Me: hey boo ! Naw we got everything pretty much straight. I should touch down in ATL around 2-5pm Sunday. But my big bro Wayne will be at my house because he know guest will be arriving early.
Serenity: oh ok . I can't wait to see y'all but let me go they called us to get on now, ttyl boo.
Me: ohkay love ttyl.
After I cleaned up the house I put all our bags at the door. Just so I don't forget shit Sunday morning , knowing me I'll forget something though. Smdh lol. While waiting for them to return home I ran me a bubble bath and made me a glass of wine with a strawberry on the rim. Yas, it's some me time RN. I've been working my ass off , and barely have time for myself. I'm not complaining tho as long as my bbg happy I'm good and my bills paid lol. I turned on some music and laid my clothes out on the bed getting ready for tonight. I'm still trying to figure out who the hell ... This rapper can be. But aye I'll see Mr.Paige tonight so I really don't care who the other rapper is😏.
About 10 minutes into me relaxing in my bath, I hear them loud ass fools coming upstairs. Myiah yelling my name like she forgot what an inside voice is 😂. "I'm in the bathroom cookie!" I yelled and before I knew it she busted in running toward the tub, smelling just like outside 💀 "Cookie please go get ready for a bath, smell like a lil earth worm." I joked as she was screaming laughing, she so silly. 30 mins later I was out of the bath room with my hair curled and make up freshly done. I slipped on my dress , putting on my heels. Then I applied my Gucci perfume on my neck and wrists. Damn! Jas did a damn good job on my fit -twirls around- yassss bih wurk! I said while looking in the mirror 😂😛 every one was dressed and ready to go. We dropped Myiah off with my grandparents and it was time to Turnup! ❗️❗️❗️

Jas POV: we on the way to club 534 and bitch we turnt af!! We been bumping twerking songs the whole ride down town! But it seem like the closer we get to the club... The more I feel nervous and I feel like I gotta shit.. 💀 I pray everything goes smooth tonight because if Allison find out I help set this up she going to go df off.. She's a bit bipolar and haven't been taking her meds in a while 😕 but anyway Ima just act normal ! I feel fine af tonight ! I got my royal blue dress on with some nude heels hair up Ina high bun ! Yas bitch I'm ready to slay these hoes 💀 oh shit I forgot about the VIP!
I turned the music down a bit while Allison was looking for a parking spot. It's never a spot down town to park, we always end up having to walk blocks to our location. 😐 and bitch I rarely walk in heels lmao. " Allison I met this dude at the mall last week and he put us on the VIP list for tonight." I said while she was parking. " my MF nigga man I'm glad cause I won't trying to stand in that long ass line." She pointed to the line and I looked! Gahdamn! "I'm glad too cause bitch who??? Was Finna stand in that long bitch? Not us 💀" we laughed and got out the car and made our way to the club. Niggas was breaking their necks looking at us licking they lips and shit. Of course these dusty ass south side hoes was rolling their necks 💀 we didn't give a fuck about either one because we made our way to the door , told the bouncer our names and walk right on in the club. The shit was fucking PACKED! But lit already! Then I seen whom looked like to be the dude from the mall.. Mike.
Mike : aye boo ! I'm glad you could make it! This your sis Allison?
Me : yeah this her 😀
Mike : nice to meet you... You look familiar.. I seen you somewhere before?
Allison : hmm not that I can think of, lol but nice to meet you too.
"Jas Ima make my way to the bar and get me some henny, you Iight?" She asked . "Yeah boo I'm good be careful." And with that she made her way to the bar and mike led me to the VIP area where him and his boys was chillen until the show started. Damn it's two of them ? I thought to myself seeing a guy that look almost like mike but older. That must be his bro.

Mike POV:
What's up y'all I'm Mike I'm 20 yeah I'm young af lol. I gotta daughter . I rap .. That's really bout it. I'm feeling the way Jasmine looking in that dress. I'm glad she came tonight. As we reached the VIP area I introduced her to the niggas.
Mike : aye y'all this Jasmine , my lil shawty 😏
Jasmine : -waves-
??: what's up ! I'm polo I'm Mike brother how you doing?
Jasmine: hey nice to meet you I'm good.
Mike : aye polo , Jasmine sister down there -points- go get her and bring her up here with us.
Polo: damn Bruh that's Allison! -hits Mike in the arm- that's the shorty I was telling you about from the hospital !
Mike: oh shit I knew I seen her somewhere 💀 you snuck that damn picture of her . Go get her Bruh! Damn slow ass mf!
Polo: fuck you Bruh lmao
Polo went to go get Allison. And I chilled with Jasmine until they came back. Club was fucking packed! When polo came back with Allison his goofy ass was smiling hella fucking hard at her smh lmao. She was bad tho but Jasmine was the baddest shawty in here.
JuJu POV:
I'm at the bar swinging my hips to the music when I feel a pair of hands around my waist. I turned around to be face to face with no other then Mr. Paige . I felt my face get hot and I knew I was blushing hella hard. His lips were so full and sexy on him. Snap back Ju. " hey beautiful I'm glad you could make it. It seems like your sis already knew my bro." He said into my ear so I could hear him. I stood on my tippy toes leaning over close to his neck inhaling his polo red cologne and said in his ear " oh mike is your bro? Lol well take me to them please" and with that he took my hand into his and led the way. My my my he look hella good.😛💦 he had on all black with gold jewelry. We reached the top and the smell of weed hit me so mf hard lol. I looked over at Jasmine and she was all booed up with Mike, he looked over at us and just started shaking his head at polo. Curious I looked at polo and he was smiling hella hard at something lol. We sat down on the couch and polo pulled me closer into him and received the blunt from Mike. Good thing I'm on vacation, they won't have to piss test me. Lol. "So you trynna be like me?" I asked into polo's ear. He looked at me puzzled for a minute until I pointed out we were matching. Then he busting out laughing. Damn he fine. " I gotta match my shorty fly. And you looking tf good tonight. Shid I'll take you in your scrubs too 😏" lord all I could do was giggle and laugh. Wtf JuJu snap out this childish shit, we don't love these niggas. I thought to myself, but damn he was so fucking fine and smelt sooo delicious 😛.

Polo POV:
Hey how you doing , I'm Terrell but everybody Call me Polo. I'm 23 , Ima rapper and I live in North side Va. Right now I'm single , I be thotting and bopping lol just looking for the right girl to catch my eye.. And well damn I think I found her. She so fucking gorgeous, I wanna get to know her inside and out. But enough of that, we Finna hit the stage and turn this shit tf up!!!!! I hit the blunt one last time before passing it to Allison . Shorty hit the blunt like a pro , aw damn I think I just fell in love. 😍 the host got up and finally started the mf show! Since HiLife was up first .. Me and my niggas jumped up and headed back stage. Time to turn the fuck up!! RICHMOND WYA!🙌🏽