Chapter 18

2 Weeks later.

Kane POV:
" iight bae all the locks on the doors are changed. All the trash been taken out. Everything is in place and all our bags are in the truck. You ready?" I asked Allison. Today her last day in GA so we Finna go to a water park for a family outting. If her ass hurry the hell up. "Thank you babe! I'm coming, just making sure I'm not forgetting anything important. Is Armyiah ready?" She asked walking down the hall, looking fine as hell. " yeah she down stairs drinking some juice." I said as I grabbed her hand and headed down stairs. I picked Armyiah up and we all headed out the door towards the truck, ready to Turnup! I strapped lil moma in her car seat and jumped in the truck ready to head to the water park.

JuJu POV:
Today our last day in GA. Well it's mines 😕 Armyiah staying with ma for the rest of the summer. Ima miss my baby. Maybe I'll just make this my permanent home.. Who knows. For the past two weeks Kane and I been growing. We decided to give us another shot, he better not fuck it up. Me and polo agreed just to be friends, he claimed he had a lot going on anyway. But we still talk damn near everyday, he almost as worse as Wayne with these hoes.. Naw, ain't nobody worse as Wayne 😂😂. Speaking of Wayne him and his hoochie supposed to be meeting us at the water park.. Lord. She's okay.. After the dinner, they came over a few days later and I got to know her alittle better, she seems iight but something ain't right with her.. Jasmine went back to VA last week, since she had to be to work the following Monday she wanted to rest up. Serenity still here , her and Chris look like they getting close. Lol I'm happy for her. They meeting us at the park too. Lord I hope I packed my sunscreen I can't afford to get sunburn.🙄 finally we have reached our location, idk who more excited me or cookie lol. We hopped out the car , bae got cookie and put her on his shoulders while I grabbed our beach bag and cooler. Thankfully everyone was already here and found us a area to sit. Lawd it's hella kids out here! I spoke to everyone and wasted no time getting the sun screen lotion out, and applied it on me and cookie. Then I grabbed cookies hand and we, serenity and Keshia all headed towards the kiddie pool.

Wayne POV:
Man it's hot as the Devils ball sack out dis bitch 😩. Who ever idea this was need to have they ass kicked. But anything for my Cookie. I dapped my niggas up and we started chilling. Damn the shorties outchea bad asf.. Mm. I reached in the cooler and grabbed me a bud light. "So bro, you ready to go back to VA with ya shorty?" I asked Kane while popping the top on my beer. "Hell yeah, na I mean? Shit a nigga happy asf right now. Look at my fam man. I feel like Jay-Z right now , except I ain't no ugly nigga 💀" he laughed Lmaoo! " I feel you bro. I'm trynna get like you and shit. Just don't hurt my lil sis man or Ima beat yo ass." I said pointing at him. " Nigga if it won't for me you wouldn't even know her, chill with all dat i got this!" He said trying to re assure me, he was right but still Ju is like my sister blood or not, and I ain't gone let nobody hurt her or my niece. Aye Chris .. You ain't said shit since we got chea what's up?" I asked slightly hitting Chris. " shit nigga Im cooling. Can't believe I'm Ina relationship lol. Like damn look at us.. Sitting at a family water park with three.. Well 2 1/2 bad jawns here. 😂😂😂😂 he laughed. Oh this mf got jokes 💀 " nigga fuck you trynna say, dat ain't my bitch lmao I'm just keeping her around until I see this mf DNA test. Bitch ain't Finna get my ass caught up." I said . Shit Wayne Demarcus Ross ain't crazy frfr. " yeah yeah" Chris said grabbing his self a beer too.

Kane POV:
" You want a beer Bruh?" Chris asked. "Naw bro I'm good. I gotta drive back to VA tonight. Beer ain't my thang anyway." I said. " aye y'all check this shit out tho.. I went up to the studio the other day right.. To pay Roscoe back of what I owed him. I paid him back everything and shit right, but when I was standing outside the studio door, I over heard him talking to two niggas. Saying how he want them to keep an eye out on me, and if it look like I'm doing something sneaky then they gone slaughter me and my family." I informed them putting my head in my hands. " don't even trip lil Bruh, I gotchu." Wayne said taking me by surprise. " we in this shit together, you just go to VA and watch out for Allison." Wayne said. "Yeah Bruh I am .. I'm just ready to off these niggas and move on with my life dawg." I said leaning back looking over at my baby playing in the water. " shit say the word and it's done." Wayne said. Damn I missed my bro.

JuJu POV:
It's hot as hell out here 😂Armyiah having the time of her life right now. She's on my back while I'm floating in the water. Serenity bougie
ass just got her feet in. We made our way over to her and splashed her with some water 💀 she got mad af. Lmao. " my bad.. You looked hot 😂😂" I said as she started kicking her feet making water splash everywhere. 😐 bih got my hair soaking wet. " bihhhh." I said lmao. Now my shit Finna poof up ! Great! Lol I started getting Hungry, so I got out the pool drying me and Armyiah off walking towards our area. I packed some chicken and chips and for Armyiah I packed her a few lunchables. I put some hand sanitizer on and started making me a plate. I handed cookie her lunchable and we began eating. 30 mins later we went back to the pool.

Kane POV:
It was round 5 o clock and we needed to be getting on the road. VA is like a 8 hour drive from GA. Me and the boys gathered all our stuff and started loading the cars. We dapped each other up and the girls hugged and shit. Allison placed Cookie in her car seat in Wayne's car. He gonna take her back to ma house. We kissed her and got in the truck and headed to the high way. 20 minutes on the high way and bae was sleep. Smh lol she can't hang worth shit.