Now I am laying across my bed on my back, just having deep conversations with myself-in my head of course. I should have really asked Danny if he liked Nina in the car, I would totally ship them.

But somehow, thinking about relationships made me think about Andrew. Maybe I should try talking to him, I still do care about him no matter what he has done to me. It's not like I can hold this anger inside of me forever either. He's probably somewhere off in college hooking up with other girls, but this is my senior year, and eventually I'll soon be leaving for college as well. I'll probably never speak to him again once I leave. I mean, he tried reaching out to me too when school started for me, he could possibly want to talk..right?

I got up from my bed and down on the floor searching for my old photo box. When I got ahold of it, I opened it looking through the pictures I had taken with Andrew. However, the only pictures currently right now in that box were Andrew and I with other people. The photos we've only taken together, especially the one Blaire was looking at, were missing. Maybe I placed them somewhere else, I haven't gone through this box in months.

Maybe Blaire accidentally took it?

I grabbed all of the pictures I took out, placed them back in the box, and put the box back underneath my bed. I sort of just sat there on the floor zoned out by my thoughts, but then suddenly the doorbell rang.

I looked out of my bedroom window to see if I could see who it was. It was Anna, Blaire's mom. She was mildly pacing back and forth with her hands on her hips.

I quickly got up and went downstairs, answering the door.

She stopped pacing, stared at me, and began to speak.

"Hello Rose." She spoke with an anxious smile forming on her face. I smiled back awkwardly.

"Hi." I spoke still holding onto the door. I wonder if she was here to talk about my mom's pie we gave her not too long ago, or Blaire. 

"You know Blaire has been speaking very greatly of you lately. He's glad he has a..friend." She spoke now playing with her thumbs but still having her eyes locked on me.

"Yeah.....I'm glad I can be his friend too. I haven't seen him in school lately, is he sick?" I questioned. Anna's smile began to disappear.

"Yes, very." She responded. That sucks.

"Can you tell him I said I hope he feels better? Or maybe does he have a phone number? Here I'll write my number down for yo-"

"Rose." Anna spoke interrupting me. I stopped talking letting her continue.

"Blaire..isn't like the rest of..everyone you talk to. He's different, and very hard to understand and predict at times. I think it's best if you two not associate yourselves with one another, it would just be..better that way."

Blaire is different, but he's nice. At least me befriending him gives him the opportunity to feel like there's someone who doesn't hate him, and there's someone he can go to in dark times. Why would Anna want to push that feeling away from him?

"Anna, I respect your concern for your child-"

"-This is my concern for you Rose." She spoke in a serious, and harsh tone cutting me off. I took a deep breath.