The Chunin Exams!-Part 4

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Naruto.

------------------------------------------

"Begin!" Yelled the proctor.

"Sakura threw a punch at Ino. She dodged and threw two kunai at Sakura's feet.

"Ha! You missed!" She laughed at tried to run at Ino but tripped over a wire attaching the two kunai.

"Did I?" Ino asked sarcastically.

Sakura got up wobbly and disoriented. Ino took this opportunity to attack.

"Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Ino yelled. Ino in Sakura's body pulled out a kunai with an explosive tag wrapped around it.

"I win."Ino/Sakura said and threw it at Sakura's feet returning to her body as it detonated.

"Winner: Ino Yamanaka." The fight, if you could even call it that, had people in the crowd asleep.

"Isaiah Nara vs. Kin Tsuchi!"

"Troublesome...of course it's a girl." Isaiah muttered.

"You got something against girls asshole!" Kin yells furiously. "I'll show you!"

"Damnit."

"Begin!"

Kin started the match by releasing a barrage of senbon needles and the Nara heir. Forced into dodging he hits behind a tree for protection. Kin thinking she made him trapped wrapped a explosive note around her senbon and ran at the tree then froze.

"What the hell? Why can't I move?"

"I have you trapped in my shadow." Called out a now confidant Isaiah.

"No way..."

"I let you look at the ground. I had my shadow connect with the tree's shadow and used it to connect with yours. Now you should forfeit."

"And why's that?"

Isaiah brought his hands up to his chest, forcing his victim to imitate his movements. He smirked in victory.

"Forfeit or I'll show the goods."

Not understanding at first she rolled her eyes. Then realizing what he meant, she turned red in the face. With anger or embarrassment he couldn't tell.

"Y-You pervert! Scum!" She shouted.

"What's your decision?" Isaiah asked already moving for the zipper.

"W-Wait! I Forfeit! I give up!" She cried frantically.

"Winner: Isaiah Nara!" Shouted the proctor.

He walked up in victory to his team and give Choji a high five. They then heard the names of the next contestants.

"Gaara of the Sand vs. Choji Akamichi!"

Choji and Shikamaru both had a foreboding feeling about the match.

"Choji don't fight him he seems dangerous. He leaks killer intent and smells of blood." Shikamaru informed his best friend.

"Yeah, I'm gonna forfeit." Choji said feeling intimidated.

Asuma wanting his genin to participate bribed him. "If you win we'll all go to an all-you-can-eat-buffet."

"Talk about some motivation!" Choji said pumped forgetting what Isaiah told him.

Gaara teleported in a wave of sand soon followed by the Akamichi. While Choji fantasized about food Gaara was talking to his mother about spilling the blood of the chubby boy.

"You better not die on me Choji." Isaiah said worryingly.

"I'll defeat you! You know why? 'Cause chubbys rule!" Exclaimed the big boned child.

"You will prove my existence." Gaara said in his raspy monotone.

The cork of Gaara's gourd popped off and the sand launched itself at Choji. He basically just dodged around the arena.

"Multi Expansion Jutsu!" Choji's body grew bigger and he started to roll at Gaara. He launched himself in the air and started to drop like a bomb. This would be scary for a normal person, but Gaara was by no means normal. He waited for the ball of blubber to fall before he striked.

"Take th-gurhk!"

As Choji descended Gaara created a spear of sand waiting for him to drop. After a baited silence Choji coughed blood in Gaara's face. Isaiah and Ino started to cry for their teammate but through the tears Isaiah glared at his teacher.

"Damn...guess I...won't be...going to the...buffet. Goodbye Isaiah ."

"Sand Coffin." Spoke an uncaring voice through the silence. "Sand Burial." It finished. The sound of the crushing of blood and bone, and the explosion of gore forced the civilians and those faint of heart to lose their lunch.

"CHOJI!" Isaiah cried out. He glared daggers at Asuma. If looks could kill he'd be swiss cheese. "You did this! You killed him!" Isaiah yelled at him. Then he set his glare on Gaara. "I will have my revenge." Then left the stadium in anger.