Who I am is...

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Naruto.

------------------------------------------

As I walked to my apartment I looked around and saw the Hokage Mountain. I went to the village library to see if any thing was different. As it turns out The Fourth Hokage died in war. Naruto doesn't exist. And the Biju are Celestrians in this world. The nine beings choose a person to carry out their power unto the world.

All Celestrians have a chosen one. All exect Kyuubi. She felt and yes I said SHE felt that no mortal deserved her power. Unlike the rest of the Celestrians who have Pure Release. Kyuubi has Dark Release.

"Damn...this world really is different."

After I left the library I went to my apartment.

"X-18..."

After walking in and locking the door I went to bed and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------

Unknown Location

------------------------------------------

"Could he be the one..." A figure moved back into the shadows as if they were never there.

------------------------------------------

The Next Morning

------------------------------------------

Due to my internal clock, I woke up at five in the morning. I took a shower and walked out the apartment. I went to the ramen stand Naruto always went to. Ichiraku's Ramen Stand. When I arrived I ordered Miso pork.

"Your not from around here are you?"

I looked up at the person speaking and saw that it was Ayame. But older.

"No I'm not. Do you know when the Academy starts?"

"7:55."

"Thanks."

I walked slowly to the Academy since I had ten minutes to spare.

I thought of Tazuna, Tsunami and Inari. And when I would see them again. I walked into the building. I walked over to the secretary and asked where Iruka Umino was teaching. After she told me I went to the room and knocked on the door.

"Enter!"

As I walked in all eyes were on me.

"Hello. Im Iruka Umino. Who are you?"

"Roxas Kingdom."

"The Shadow..." Iruka whispered fearfully. "Why are you here?"

I'm the new student. Didn't Sarurobi tell you?"

"Uh...yeah. He did but I wasn't exactly informed on who it was."

"...So can I sit?"

"Uh...your supposed to introduce yourself but if you don't want to that okay."

I walked up to sit. And I saw something I did not expect. Anko Mitarashi and Kurenai Yuhi were my age. Then I started to hear whispers. Like 'Who is The Shadow?' or 'Why is our teacher afraid of him'. I mentally sighed at all the gossip going around. I sat down next to Hinata Hyuga. I smiled to her as I sat and saw her blush. At least that didn't change. Hopefully Sasuke isn't a gay emo and Sakura isn't a fangirl/slut that follows the Uchiha like a lost puppy.

"MOVE OUT THE WAY PIG!!! SASUKE I'M HERE FOR YOUUUUU!!!

'Damn.' I thought. Spoke too soon.