The Chunin Exams!-Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Kingdom Hearts or Naruto.

------------------------------------------ 

*Timeskip to Chunin Exams*

As we stepped in the building I had the girls follow me to the third floor since waiting would be a waste of time. As we waited for the people to come to the third floor I checked my phones battery life, 86%.

"Hey what's your battery life?" I asked.

"61%." Hinata replied.

"93%." Haku said

"...15%." Anko muttered.

"Watching porn again?"

She blushed.

"Hmm...wanna see Sasuke get his ass kicked?"

"Sure!" Anko and Hinata cheered.

"Who's Sasuke?"

"An Uchiha who thinks he can do any thing he wants. The council lets him too since he's the 'last' Uchiha." Anko said.

"But what about Itachi?"

"Supposedly Sasuke is the last loyal Uchiha."

"Oh."

We got their just in time to see Rock Lee challenge Sasuke.

*On the ground.*

"Uchiha Sasuke! I challenge you!" declared Lee.

"Hmph! You think you can defeat me? Bow before the might of the Uchiha!" Sasuke said in a cocky manner.

"Sasuke stop." complained Kurenai.

"We should hurry this along." Sai said in a monotone.

*Back on the stands*

"As you can see he's delusional." I said.

Lee dashed to Sasuke's side And kicked him in the gut. Sasuke flew into the wall and grunted in pain.

"Is this the might of the Uchiha?" Sai asked.

"Sasuke stop. He's on a whole other level." Kurenai said.

As Sasuke got up he glared at Lee with his Sharingan.

"You will pay for that! Fireball Jutsu!" The fireball soared at Lee. Thinking. that Lee was roasted he smirked. He wasn't prepared for Lee to kick him in the air.

"Prima-"

"Lee!"

Lee looked up and saw TenTen and Neji glaring at him.

"We weren't supposed to show our strength until the Exams started!" Shouted TenTen.

"Idiot." Neji said

"Umm right..." Lee said sheepishly.

He looked up and saw my team.

"Lady Hinata." he growled.

"Ignore him." I whispered.

We left to the Chunin Exam room once again. Waiting for the rest of the participants.

"Sasuke!" screeched the banshee.

"Hey everyone!" Ino said.

"So you all made it. Troublesome." Isaiah said.

"Munch...Crunch...Gulp." Guess who.

"Yahoo! Everyone's here." Matthew exclaimed.

"..." Said Shino.

"Hey Anko! Hinata!" Kurenai said

"You really shouldn't be so loud. You're attracting attention to yourselves." said a silver haired genin.

Hinata, Anko and Haku glared at him. I told them the truth of Kabuto's loyalties.

*Flashback*

"When we get to the Exams be wary of Kabuto Yakushi."

"Why?" asked Hinata.

"He's a spy."

"Really?" Anko asked

"For who?" questioned Haku.

"Orochimaru."

*Flashback End*

"Who the hell are you!" Sakura yelled.

"My apologies. My name is Kabuto Yakushi. You should keep it down. Being loud makes you a bigger target."

"What do you mean?" asked Ino.

"Look." He said pointing at the contestants.

They were all glaring at the Konoha ninjas.

"Since you're new to this I'll help you out." Kabuto said as he pulled out his cards.

"Playing cards how does this help us?" asked Matthew.

"These are my Chakra cards. It has information on them." He said with pride.

"Information? What kind?" Sasuke demanded.

"Info on people."

Give me info on Rock Lee, the redhead over there," he said pointing at Gaara. "And..Roxas Kingdom."

When he heard my name he was pale.

"R-Right." He focused his chakra into his cards then pulled out three.

"Rock Lee. His teammates are TenTen and Neji Hyuga. His Jounin captain in Might Guy. He had done twenty D-Rank and eleven C-Rank missions. He has no ninjutsu or genjutsu. But his taijutsu is extremely high."

"Now Gaara of the Sand. His teammates are Temari of the Sand and Kankuro of the Sand. The team captain is not recorded. He has done eight C-Rank and one B-Rank. But get this...he was never injured not even scratched. His ninjutsu and genjutsu are good. But his taijutsu is low."

"Impossible!" Sasuke said.

"Troublesome." Isaiah muttered.

"No way what if we fight him?" Matthew asked.

"We might die." said a scared Sakura.

"Now for Roxas Kingdom. He is the leader of Anko Mitarashi, Hinata Hyuga and the recently added Haku Yuki who was rescued from Zabuza, Demon of the Hidden Mist. He also defeated him. She now refers to him as 'Master'. He has completed three D-Rank, three C-Rank, one B-Rank and one A-Rank. His skills aren't recorded. He's killed over 100 people at the same time. With one attack. He is known as The Shadow. And last but not least...is the Contractor of Kyuubi."

Everything got quiet. I saw shock, jealousy, anger and respect in their eyes.

Shino broke the silence.

"Holy shit." He was given looks of surprise since an Aburame rarely cursed.

Then Ibiki puffed in the room.

"...Why's it so quiet? Uhh...take your seats. The Chunin Exams is now in session."