To be a Genin

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Naruto.

------------------------------------------

The Next Morning

------------------------------------------

When the teams arrived at Training Ground 1, they started to prepare.

"Red, Paleface Sasuke, Matthew, Shino, Sakura, Isaiah, Ino and Choji. You are to get one of these bells." Kakashi announced.

"My team will have a different test. They will watch your test before they begin." I said.

"Alright then Asuma, Hayate and I have two bells each. If you don't get one you go back to the Academy."

"What?! You can't do that!"

"Yes I can. Come at me with the intent to kill."

"But won't we hurt you?"

We're Jounin for a reason Sakura."

They started the test and they all passed. But a funny part was when Sasga-I mean Sasuke attacked Asslic-I mean Kakashi. When Kakashi dodged Sasuke was falling to fast to regain his balance and fell on Sai. In the 69 position.(If ya know what I mean)

"Noooo. Sasuke is supposed to do that with meeee!" 'At least she wasn't yelling.' I thought.

My team test was up.

"The test is to survive." I stated.

"What?"

"You need to be prepared so you need to survive fighting Dusks for ten minutes. If you win you'll get a prize"

"What are-" She stopped talking when I opened a portal. Two Dusks came out of it.

I told the Dusks to fight when I said start.

"Well...are you ready?"

"Y-yes."

"I'm gonna get that prize." Anko said with determination. I smiled at how serious they were.

"...Start."

For the first four minutes all they did was dodge. But they started to attack because of all the hits taking their toll.

Anko used a Snake Summon to distract the Dusk while she jammed a kunai with an explosive tag in it's nuts if it had any.

All the males in the area who saw that winced and covered their nuts as if to protect them.

Hinata was doing fairly well. She knocked he Dusk backwards then preformed the Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms. The Dusk was launched back and hit it's counterpart.

"You...pass."

"R-really?"

"Yes! Where is our prize!?" A chibi Anko appeared and said, "Gimme prize. Gimme gimme."

I gave Anko some dango and Hinata cinnamon rolls. After the finished, I reached in the P.D. and gave them both phones.

"What is this?"

"They are called cell phones. You can communicate with me over long distance. Let me show you I called Hinata's phone and it started to ring. It scared her because she jumped and almost dropped it.

"Press it Hinata." When she did she whispered, "<...Hello?>"

"<Glad to see it works. I'm going to hang up now.>"

I walked back to them and congratulated them on surviving. I started to show them how to get apps and things like that.

They were thanking me nonstop everytime they found out something new and glomped me. But I think Anko found a porn site 'cause when I looked her way she was staring into the phone and had a nosebleed.

After all was said and done they went home and so did I. I was feeling great. I had two girls, who are attractive as Genin. Could this day get any better? I went to my room to sleep. As soon as I got in bed there was a naked girl with red eyes and hair.

"Roxas...I need you..."

I stand corrected.