The Chunin Exams!-Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Naruto. I'm changing Roxas' age from eleven to fourteen.

------------------------------------------

*Kabuto*

When I told the information I felt glares on me. I was scared to look up. When the future vessel of Orochimaru asked for The Shadow, I froze. I was told by Orochimaru never to confront him. Since he was said to be stronger than the Sannin. Even Kages were afraid of him. But he was only fourteen. I knew I could kill him. So why am I freezing when I hear his name?

*Roxas*

As Ibiki was explaining the test I thought back to this morning.

*Flashback*

"I need you to be very clear on this. Do you or do you not want me to interfere with Orochimaru's plan?"

"We shall vote. I say interfere." declared the Hokage.

Kakashi sneered, "Stay out of it."

Asuma, Guy and Hayate said interfere.

The Aburame stayed neutral.

The Inuzuka stayed neutral.

The Hyuga said, "Leave him." with a smile.

"He is an Uchiha! He will defeat Orochimaru!" said Sasuke lover.

"Yeah!" said most of the civilian council.

"Done! Roxas shall not interfere with Orochimaru's plan."

"You have no idea what you've done do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Sasuke will receive the curse mark. He will leave the village to go to Orochimaru for power. Then after he kill Itachi, Madara who is still alive, will tell him the truth to the Uchiha Massacre. Then he will strive to destroy Konoha. Have a nice day."

*Flashback End*

A few kids got kicked out since they got caught cheating.

"Now it is time for the tenth question." Ibiki said. "However this question has rules."

"What are the rules?" Temari asked.

"The first rule is that you may choose whether or not you want to take this last question."

"What happens is we choose not to take the question?" asked Sakura.

Ibiki smirked at the question.

"Your and your teammates score will become an automatic zero."

"Then of course we'll take it!" Matthew exclaimed.

"You didn't let me finish. If you chose to take it and you answer it incorrectly, then you will not pass on to the next phase and you will be prohibited from taking the Chunin Exams again." He finished mentally smirking.

"Troublesome." said Isaiah.

"WHAT! I know people who have retaken the Chunin Exams over." Matthew said.

"Well it's too bad you have me as a proctor this year! Your in my house so you go by my rules! So if you're not feeling up to it, please leave the room. But remember, your team will go with you."

"I'm sorry guys." said a random genin.

"No! Sit down."

"I can't do it." he walked out. His team followed shortly. More hands raised. There even was a fight. But in they gave up.

"Are you prepared?" Ibiki said.

Speaking up I said, "Hurry up already! If you're gonna give the question then just give it! I am not failing this. I will pass this test. There is no going back."

There were shouts of agreement. Then Ibiki looked indifferent.

"Fine then. You all...pass."

"WHAT!!"

Just then someone poofed into the room.

"Captain Yamato at your service. I am the second proctor for this Exam. Follow me."