Mission: Land of Waves-Part 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts or Naruto.

-----------------------------------------

"R-Roxas..." It was quiet in the office until Hinata broke the silence.

"Captain d-do you know t-the client?"

"Yeah...well we have a mision to do. We can catch up later. Get prepared." After we were ready we set off to Waves...and my family.

------------------------------------------

*Sasuke*

I was pissed. I'm an Uchiha damnit! We are the elites! I should be on that A-Rank mission. I need more power to kill Itachi.

"I would like to be put on their team temporarily to be back up. Or send my team and I."

"That won't be necessary Sasuke. Roxas is more than capable to take this mission. But your team and Team 2 and 3 can go on a C-Rank mission. Oh and before I forget, Matthew can you give this to Roxas?"

"Sure."

After Matthew returned the Hokage gave us a mission to escort a musician.

When we left I was only thinking one thing. 'I will have your power Roxas. I need it.'

------------------------------------------

*Roxas*

I had a feeling I was going to kill someone. 'It was probably Sasuke thinking of the power he needed to kill Itachi.

I remembered I still had my headband in my hand so I tied it around my waist like a belt. Then I took out a cigarette by lit it.

I started to remember Axel's fire ability with his chakrams as I put the lighter away and felt something in the P.D. that felt different yet familiar.

I pulled it out and was surprised with what I saw. It was Axel's chakrams, Ifrit. But black and red. Kyuubi smiled and said, "This was my present. You have the others in there too."

"Thank you...Kyuubi"

"You can summon them without the P.D. if you use it often."

"I appreciate it." When I put the chakrams away, I sensed two people in a puddle. Then I went over to the puddle and pissed in it.

Meizu and Gozu if I remember correctly, hopped out of it drenched in urine. Before they could do anything I shot Gozu and Meizu in their kneecaps.

I turned to Anko and Hinata.

"Kill them." I said. They looked hesitant to do so.

"Now..." I felt bad for forcing this on them but they had to. How else will they learn.

"Wait, spare us! We can give you information on why we are here." Gozu tried to bribe.

"I already know everything. From the reason your her to the people with you." I turned to the girls. "Do it."

Anko quickly slit Gozu's throat and Hinata dud the same. Anko looked green and Hinata had already threw up and passed out.

"Your ninjas. This is what you do. Let's go." I said as I picked up Hinata. It was a quiet walk until I shot a bush.

"Come out...Zabuza." I heard a swish in the bush.

"Get down!" Anko tackled Tazuna and Kyuubi ducked. I firmed my grip on Hinata and caught the blade with my free hand. Zabuza was standing on it. He backfliped off the blade and I threw it at him.

When he caught it he asked, "How did you know it was me?"

"Everyone has their secrets." I smirked. I put Hinata against a tree and prepared to fight.