Prologue

No One's Pov, 

As the war between Fairy Tail Guild and The Dark Wizard Zeref went on Fairy Tail was winning. Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet and Gray Fullbuster got their power back thanks to the 1st Master Mavis, turning the tide of the war. Giving Fairy Tail the power to fight back and start to finish what Zeref started. As the war raged on Zeref brought the demon Mard Geer back to life sending him to get the book of E.N.D. Zeref had one last great power to use. One thing he knew Mavis couldn't predict. His strongest demon ever to be made.

Etherious Natsu Dragneel. The demon what slept inside Natsu Dragneel one of the strongest Fairy Tail wizards. What no one else knew was that Natsu was Zeref's younger brother and Zeref had a plan set for his brother. A plan what could be the end of all humans. As Mard Geer got Zeref the book of E.N.D he started to chant another language. Unknown to everyone in his army. Soon Fairy Tail was near by, all their members, ready to take down Zeref once and for all. As Zeref finished chanting, Natsu fell to his knees, the air got warmer.

A blonde Celestail mage rushed to his side, trying to help him. Everyone else looked at their friend, their family member worried as they soon rushed at Zeref who just gave out an evil laugh. Soon Natsu Dragneel's onyx eyes turned red scaring the young blonde Celestail mage, making her freeze a little. Soon the world when dark.... Screams of pain could be heard from all around along with Zeref's evil laughter.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Everyone <3
Red Here!

I know this was short but hope you all comment what you think down below....

Love, drama and much more will be happening.....

Hope to see you all in comments and I can't wait to start writing the book more!

From,
Red!