Your Happy Ending/Epilogue

All good things must come to an end.

Epilogue

Ross P.O.V.

All I could see was darkness. There was nothing. Then I saw Doctor Ross and Redstoner. They walked up to me. "Hey Ross. You see what you did?" I recalled the events of earlier, and shuddered. "You can fix it, Ross." Redstoner said. Doctor Ross said, "You have two choices now. You can either go back to life before this, as if nothing happened, no murder, no bloodshed, and try to gain Max's affection a different way. Or, you can can continue on. We don't know what will happen if you choose the second. You could go on to Heaven, or to Hell, or somewhere else. You may just continue to float in this darkness forever. You just won't be with Max. Or anyone you know. Or, you could choose the first option and re-try all of this. You would still have bad things happen to you, and you would still have to work, but you could try to fix what you did. It's your choice." I looked at Redstoner and Doctor Ross before saying, "I want th..." The blackness faded suddenly to a bright white, and suddenly I was back in my body.

Ross P.O.V.

I took the CD out of the computer and put it carefully back in it's case. I should make more copies when I get home. I headed out of my office to the central editing room and then I paused. Maybe I should just watch Max do stuff for a while. Yeah. That sounds like a good idea. I slowly peeked around the corner. I watched him edit for a few minutes; admiring all the little details of him. The colour of his hair, the way he focused on the computer, how he drank his coffee... It couldn't have been better. He was perfect in every way. I watched as he got up to throw out his empty coffee cup, and sighed. He was so amazing. He was about to walk around the corner when something caught my eye. His foot got tangled in a wire from Tim's station and he fell. I watched in fear he was going to hurt himself, but he landed safely and I breathed a sigh of relief. As I was about to go over and help him up, another ginger came and helped him. Red walked over and helped Max, my Max, up and patted his back, asking if he's okay.

Ross P.O.V.

Nope. This time I'm doing it differently. I ran out from behind the corner and up to Max and Red. "Hi Red. Hi Max. Hey Max, can I ask you something?" IHOP? No. Olive Garden? No. Sushi? Definitely not.

"Max? Do you want to go to Bertuchies with me? Tonight?"

"Is this a date?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. What time?"

"How about seven?"

"Sure."