Chapter Nineteen

Phil's Pov-

It was a casual Friday and I was eating breakfast at the table. My parents were gone for the weekend so I had the place to myself. I even told Johnny he could spend time with his family. I was about to wash my bowl in the sink when I hear the doorbell ring. I yawn. I was in my PJ's still. I didn't have time to waste. I still had school today. I open the door to come face to face with Dan. "Dan?", I say rubbing my eyes. Dan smiles and picks me up and spins me around. He plants a kiss on my cheek.

 I smile "What's up?", I ask. "Because of your tutoring I got a A on my math test!", he says squealing. I jump up and down "OMG Dan I am so proud of you!", I say. We hug. "Dan shouldn't you be at your school?", I ask. He shrugs "My parents say if I ever need a breather I can pass.", he says. I nod "I have school", I say frowning. "Dan maybe you can be a guest at my school for a day?", I ask. "Really?", he asks. I nod.

I let Dan into my house. "I have to get dressed so wait for me", I say. I go up to my room and put on my uniform on. Black slacks, white shirt, red tie and blue blazer that had my name stitched in the front. I run a straightener through my hair quickly. I put on cologne and deodorant. I grab my bag and phone and come downstairs. I feel Dan look me up and down. "You look hot in that outfit", Dan says.  I blush "Thanks", I say giggling. We go outside and Dan opens the passenger seat for me. I thank him as he gets into the driver's seat. We drive to my private school.

***

"- So he is just a guest with me today.", I say to the principal. "I think that is a lovely idea for teens to see how our school runs", she says. "So he can stay for today?", I ask. She nods. I squeal and grab Dan's hands. I lead him to my first class. I put him in the seat next to me. He smiles at me. The teacher comes in and looks at Dan and then at me. "Phil is this your guest?", she says. "Yes", I say. She nods and starts class. We take notes. I look over at Dan. I expect him to look confused and sit there doing nothing but to my surprise he was taking notes. I smile to myself. 

***

The class was starting to get boring I look over at Dan who was doodling something in pink pen. I squint my eyes to see he was writing my name all over paper and drawing tiny hearts around them. I blush. Dan really must like me. I really liked him too. He was the best boyfriend ever. The bell rings and I take Dan to my music class. Dan looks around the classroom in awe. Everyone sits on the floor around our music teacher but Dan wonders to the piano and sits down. "Dan", I whisper. 

Its too late because he starts to play the piano. All the students look at each other. The teacher watches with interest. He gets up and walks behind Dan. Dan looks up. "Oh sorry", he says quickly. Our teacher shakes his head "Your really talented. Do you play any other instruments?", he asks. "Ugh I play guitar and drums too.", Dan says. I smile at him. 

"You don't go here right?", the teacher asks. Dan nods. "Do you want to?", the teacher asks. Dan nods "I'd love to but it's too expensive for my family.", he says. The teacher smiles "If you do our school musical you can probably get a scholarship.", the teacher says. Dan looks at me and gasps. I smile at him. "My boyfriend can go to my school!", I whisper to myself. Dan comes and sits next to me and class resumes. Dan looks really fascinated by the class.

"So for our school musical we need our leads and we need musicians.", our teacher says. "I think Phil's friend should be our pianist", a girl in my class says. Dan blushes. "Well Phil maybe you should be the lead", Dan says. I shake my head "I dont even know what play we are doing", I say. "Romeo and Juliet", the teacher says. "Phil you should totes be Romeo. I'll be Juliet of course.", a girl named Rose said. She winks at me. I look away confused.

 I look at Dan who looks like he wants to murder someone. "Well it's settled Phil and Rose will be our leads. Dan will play piano. We need to cast the rest of the characters", our teacher says. "Mister Colin Dan will be at school during the day so when will we practice?", I ask. Colin scratches his beard "We will have to rehearse after school.", he says. All students nod at him. The teacher gives the rest of students parts. "Dan can you pass out the scripts?", Colin says. Dan gets up and passes out the scripts. Rose comes over and sits next to me. "Hey Phil", she says playing with her hair. I smile at her.

Dan's Pov-

I look at Rose and Phil.. That bitch was trying to steal my mans.

No one takes my Philly. No one..

Author's Note-

OMGGGGG DAMNN DANIEL.

HEY GUYSSS IM SORRY I DIDNT POST FOR 4 DAYS. I HAD FAMILY OVER (EWWW).

GUESS WHAT IM GETTING TABINOF ON TUESDAY!! AND DAN MIGHT DO A LIVE SHOW ON 7/12/16 EEEEKKKKKK I CAN'T WAIT! BYEEEE GUYS! LOVE YOU!! xx