Chapter Fifteen

Dan's Pov-

I kiss James back and feel all those sparks we had. But something in the back of my head tells me it's not right. I smile at James as our foreheads touch. "I have to go find my friend, James", I say looking around for Phil. He sighs "Okay Dan. Talk soon?". I nod and run off to find Phil. 

***

Louise's Pov-

Zoe and I were chatting about makeup when Dan runs up to us. "Have you girls seen Phil?", Dan asks. We both shake our heads. Dan scratches his head "I can't find him and he doesn't usually like crowds of people. And im nervous that I ca-". "Im sure he is fine Dan", I interrupt. He groans and walks off. 

Zoe laughs "Why is he freaking out. Phil is 17 years old he can control himself." I roll my eyes "Nah its just cause he is in love with him.", I say. Zoe's eyes widen "Woah really?". I nod "Yup. You should've seen him . He was too busy heart eyeing Phil instead of watching the movie." Zoe leans back in her chair "How cute."

***

Chris and PJ come up to us later. "Have you guys seen Dan?", they ask. Zoe and I look at each other. "Do we freaking look like Sherlock?", Zoe mumbles. I laugh "No he is off trying to find Phil.", I say. Chris and PJ look at each other "Ugh Phil left". My eyes widen "Alone?". PJ nods "He was heartbroken. He saw his crush kissing someone else.", PJ says.

Zoe looks sad "Poor Phil". I nod in agreement. "Poor Dan. I guess Phil isnt into him and has a crush on someone else.", Zoe says. "Wait what?", Chris says. "Dan likes Phil. But Phil is into someone else. But Phil saw his crush kiss someone else.", PJ says. "Damn drama", I say. "Let's go find Troyler", Zoe says."Who", I say. "Troye and Tyler. That's their ship name silly.", Zoe says. 

***

"Tyler. Troye.", we all yell at the same time. The were on a couch making out. They pull apart quickly. "What the hell guys!", Tyler yells. "Have you seen Dan", I ask. Troye nods "Yeah I saw him making out with some dude on the dance floor half a hour ago.", Troye says.

 We gasp. "So wait does that mean..", Zoe says. "Phil he..", PJ says. "He likes Dan back.", Chris says. "Shit", I say. Dan and Phil both had feelings for each other and now poor Phil is crushed. Who the hell was the guy kissing Dan. I turn to PJ and Chris "You guys find Phil. Zoe and I will find Dan.", I say. PJ turns to Tyler and Troye "You guys tell the guy who kissed Dan to fuck off.", he says. They nod and walk into the dance floor to find him.

We all split up. Zoe squeals "Let's call this operation get Phan together!", she says. I give her a look "Zo what the actual fuck is a Phan", I say confused. She giggles "Its Dan and Phil's ship name". I roll my eyes at her. My best friend Zoe was a weird kid.

Author's Note-

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Im sorry at the lack of Dan and Phil povs.

I wanted to change it up to someone elses POV so it could add more drama. I chose Louise because I think she is amazing. I also liked writing about her and Zoe. I think they have the cutest friendship. (But nothing touches Phan....)

I hope you liked it. I kinda like how this is going. Oh someone asked if there will be smut. I think so. If Dan and Phil ever get together in my book. UGH CMON PHAN. Is it possible to get annoyed at your own Phanfic characters haha xD.

Also unrelated but I was listening to HeavyDirtySoul by Twenty One Pilots. And I was trying to type as fast as I could in sync with Tyler's rapping at the start. So my fingers are hurting lmao.

Also look at the picture at the top. Awwe Phil is truely Amazing. No pun intended.

Byeee guys! xx

Vote, Share and Comment!!