Chapter Four

Phil's Pov-

"Walk boys!", John the counselor yells. I groan and make a face. Troye had his headphones in and was walking ahead of us with Tyler. They kept smiling at each other. How cute. PJ and I start to talk while walking down the hike trail. "So how is rooming with Dan like?", PJ asks. I bite my lip. "Well we were both too angry to talk to each other so we both just went to bed", I said. "Any conflict?", PJ asks. "Well I like to sleep with the window open and he likes it closed. Also he sleeps with a lamp on and I dont. So that may start a fight in the future.", I say. PJ gives me a small smile. I guess he felt sorry for me. Up in front of the line was Dan and he was talking to a short girl and they kept laughing. I sucked in my breathe. He had a girlfriend? Why did I care? Its not like I could like Dan. 

Dan's Pov-

"This hike is boring", I say to Zoe. "I know right", she says rolling her eyes. "I heard you and this guy got into a fight and you are now roommates", she says. "Yeah unfortunately we are stuck together for the next month.", I complain. Zoe gives me a cheeky smile "Dan I think you will find a friend at this camp". I give her a confused smile.

***

We were sent to our cabins early because it started to rain pretty heavy. I mentally groaned because my hair would be turning curly if I didn't get in quickly. I walked into the Cabin to see Phil on the ground cutting pictures out. He looks up at me for a second and then goes back to his pictures. I walk to my desk and find Muse albums on it. "Ugh are the-these y-yours?", I stutter awkwardly. Phil nods without looking up. I look back at the albums. "You are into Muse?", I ask raising my eyebrows. "Yeah", he replies. "I love Muse.", I say smiling. Phil walks over to me and admires the albums too. "Maybe Muse will be our always", Phil says. I snort. "Sure. But im totally Hazel, I ain't dying.", I reply laughing. "Haha yeah but Gus is so cheesy", Phil says smiling. 

And this is how our friendship started.

***

"What's your favorite color?", I asked.

"Blue. You?"

"Black like my soul".

He snorts.

"Favorite animal?"

"Lions. Rawr!"

"How cute. I like Llamas."

"Why?"

"Cause they are sexy."

We both laugh really hard. We were on the floor on our backs talking. "It's like 11PM should we sleep.", I say. "Noooo, im actually starting to like you", Phil says smiling. I blush. We both get ready for bed. I take off my skinny jeans and put on my pajama shorts. Since it was hot I kept my shirt off. I look around to see Phil looking at me. We both turn red. "It's hot i'll take mine off too", Phil says taking his shirt off. I grin at him "Good night Phil". "Night Danny", he says. "Danny?", I ask. He shrugs. "Okay then Philly", I say. We both go into our beds and sleep.

***

I turn over in the middle of the night and hear soft cries. I sit up and rub my eyes and look over to Phil's bed. It was him crying. "Phil?", I say. The cries continue as I walk over to his bed. I look over at him. His black fringe was over one of his eyes and I could see his eyes were closed while he was crying. I tap him "Phil its just a dream". He wakes up and looks terrified. "Please dont hurt me", he says softly. "Phil I wouldn't hurt you.", I say smoothing his hair. He looks like he's seen a ghost. He turns pale by the second. "Stay with me?", he asks. I bite my lip "In your bed?" I ask? "Please", he says more scared. I nod and crawl into bed with him. I sling a arm around him "You are okay Phil", I say planting a kiss on his temple. "Phil?", I say. I hear his soft snores. I sigh. He's asleep. What was his dream about?

***

Phil's Pov-

I wake to find myself in Dan's arms. I turn around to find myself face to face with Dan. I smile at his sleeping face. He looked kinda cute. I watch him wake up. "Why are we in the same bed?", I ask when he wakes up. He smiles "You had a nightmare and you litrally begged me to stay with you.", he explains. I laugh. "You say literally so cute", I say. He raises his eyebrows "Litrally". I laugh harder "It's literally not litrally". He smiles at me and his dimples pop out. I trace my fingers over his dimple. His cheeks turn red. "I think your dimples are adorable", i comment. "I think you are adorable", he says. I blush "thanks". 

Author's Note:

Thanks for 30 reads guys!

I hope you enjoy!

Share! Comment! Vote!

Byee!

QOTD: fav food?

AOTD: popcorn like philly