cɧą℘ɬɛr 07

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No I didn't", I send him a devilish smile.

He threw a peanut at my my face.

"Peanut? Seriously Zac? ", I laughed.

"Well a peanut is much better than a boxer, Hazel", he replied seriously.

"Much better", I said in a low voice.

I continued removes his t-shirts until my hand touched something.

"Fuck Zac, a box of condoms", I shouted and hurried to wash my hands.

"Sorry about that ", he replied. When I reached the room, Zac asked me if I could arrange his t-shirts in the closet. I agreed.

Why 3/4 of his shirts are black? I saw something far in the end of the closet.

Playboy magazines and a box.

Being the crazy ex I am, I opened the box. I turned to look at Zac and saw him searching for something in a bag. I saw many pictures of him and Vanessa.

"Shit", he said and I turned around to see him holding a panties.

"Well you need to burn it and don't you dare throw it out of the window", I said rudely. He just throw it in the basket.

"So Jai trust you being here alone with me? ", he asked trying to avoid the panties topic.

"Why wouldn't he? "

"Maybe I would rape you or something"

"I know you wouldn't do that"

"People change Hazel"

"Well except you Zac", I replied leaving his room.

"And Zac? ", I turned around to catch his attention.

"When you want to make love with someone or maybe rape them, be a gentleman and let the poor girls collect their 'things' "

•●•●•●•●

"Zachy I'm here", Vanessa said as she opens the door.

Zachy my ass

"How's my little baby? ", Zac asked once his eyes landed on her.

I miss him. The caring Zac.

"Vanessa, how are you feeling now? ", I asked.

"Much better", she smiled and turned toward Zac.

Then I remembered the box that is filled with Vanessa pictures. Maybe she is his first love? Or maybe she is his fuck partner?

Unanswered questions.

I should go and get the box or even a few pictures to know the truth. So I excused myself and lied that I need to go to the restroom. I grabbed my bag and moved toward his room. Once reaching there I opened the closet and grabbed the box.

"So your restroom is Zac's room? ", a voice interrupted me while I was opening the box.

"What?", I replied shortly.

"What are you doing here? ", Jai asked curiously.

"I need to know the truth", I searched through the pictures until I saw a unique one.

It's not Vanessa. It's me?

Why does he have a picture of me? Like I'm his cheater buddy?

I ashamed of myself.

Jai sat next to me and watching be silently.

"Hazel it's not your fault. You didn't know that he is in a relationship. Please don't blame yourself", he said and I nodded.