Years later

"Goldie? Whats going on?" You asked nervously. "They're redoing the pizzaria." He said nervously. "What! What will happen to you guys?" You asked. "I'm not sur..." Some men came in and began to move stuff. "Come on (y/n), quickly!" Goldie said you fallowed him but tripped. The men noticed. "Hey kid, you aren't supposed to be here. Where are your parents?" One of them asked. You turned to look for Goldie but he was gone. "I..I don't have any." You says. "I bet she escaped the orphanage." Another said. "No! Don't take me to that place!" You say scared. The first guy picks you up. You kicked and screamed for Goldie or any one to help but nobody came. You ended up in an orphanage, never adopeted, your friends seemed like a distant memory as you grew older. You were soon adopted and went to school. 

You were now 16 and needed a job. "Maybe the newspaper will have an open job." You look through the news paper and see an add for a night guard at Freddy Fazbears. Something seemed familiar about that place. You thought about it but it didn't trigger and memories. "Mind as well get some money out of it." You say and drive to Freddy's. 

As you walked inside you realized how different everything looked. You went to the bosses office. "Hi, I'm here for the nigt shift." You say. "Oh, yes, just fill out these papers." The boss said. You looked at his name tag and it said Chris. He had a suit on, a phadora, and was smoking a cigar. You filled out the papers and handed them to him. He looked heough them hesitating for a moment. "Alright you got the job. Be here at 11:45 p.m." Chris says. You nod and thank him hen leave. 

~~~~~~~~~~that night~~~~~~~~~~~ 

You entered the dark pizzaria and headed to the office. It was a large office and surprisingly no doors. You had on a navy blue night guard uniform and a navy blue hat that almost looked like an officers hat. "Ok first night, this should be easy." You mumble to yourself. You check the cameras and listen to the message. Suddenly, one of the animatronics moved from their spot. "W..wait! They move!" You exclaim. Then the message starts to explain them moving. "Oh now you tell me!" You exclaim, clutching onto the tablet tighter. You watch the camera closely along with the hallways. You managed to pass the first and second night, but the third was becoming to difficult. 

You hated this job, you were scared and just wanted the safety of your bed at your appartment. You were busy winding up the music box on the tablet to notice old Bonnie came into the room. As soon as you put the camera down you jumped startled. You froze, unable to move. His hand reached ot forcefully as to grab you but you ducked under the desk shaking and crying. You had your eyes shut tightly and whimpered. Suddenly a large paw was placed on you. You jumped again and opened your eyes to see old Bonnie right next to you. He was absolutely intimidating. You pushed his paw away and pressed your back against the desk. You curled up in a tight, shaking, scared ball. 

Nothing happened for a few minutes but you didn't dare move. You continued to cry as quietly as you could, trying to not hyperventilate. You had no idea what would happen next. "(Y..y/n)." You heard your name called softly by a slightly familiar voice. You were still to scared to look up, you even thought you were loosing it. "Hey, it's ok." They said. You knew it was a male. A large metal paw was placed on your shoulder and slowly rubbed it. You just couldn't calm down. "(Y/n), it's me." They say but you still don't respond, you just end up crying harder. 

"It's just me, Goldie." They say softly. The name sound so familiar. Suddenly a few memories from your child hood come rushing back to you. Goldie was your bestest friend and always took care of you. However, you were to to afraid to open your eyes just incase this was a trick. "G..gold..ie, i..i..i'm s..s..scared." You whimper. You were then slowly pulled into a soft embrace. You were gently rocked back and forth till you calmed a bit. "Can you open your eyes for me (y/n)?" Goldie asks. You shake your head no. You were in to much panic still, afraid that if you opened your eyes, he wouldn't be there. You felt yourself being picked up bridal style. You clutched onto something that seemed to be fur. "It's alright, I'll take you somewhere safe." Goldie says. 

The swaying motion of beig carried eases your nerves. Your face was stained with tears and your breath was still shaky. Goldie brought you to the storage room where the others were. At first they wanted to talk to you but seeing the shaken state you were in they didn't speak. "(Y/n), do you remember the others?" Goldie asked. "N..no." You reply. "I'm going to set you donw now ok?" He asked. You hesitated for a few moments but nodded. You were set on your feet but still leaning onto Goldie. "Just try to open your eyes now." He coaxes. You nod and slowly open your eyes. First you look up to see Goldie as an animatronic which scared you a but but when to looked forward to see the other four you hid behind Goldie. 

"(Y/n), lass, it be ok." Foxy says. The other night you were keeping him away with a flashlight, but he wasn't really active at all. "Ya we're your friends!" Bonnie said. "Give her some time guys, she is pretty startled." Freddy says. You slowly peek out from behind Goldie. It took you a while to adjust to how they look to realize they weren't that scary. More memories of all you playing together raced through you. "G..guys? Is th..that. . .are you. . ." "It's us." Chica said. You raced out from behind Goldie to group hug them. "I..I'm so sorry I forgot!" You said. "It's alright." Freddy says. 

"W..what happened to you guys?! Who did this to you?" You asked. "Those new replacements got some of our new parts. We were torn in the process." Bonnie said. "C..can you be fixed? Maybe I can help!" You suggest. "That would be great lass." Foxy says. Suddenly the chime goes off for six a.m. "I'm sorry guys, I have to go home, but, I'll talk with the manager about having you all repaired. I'll be back soon." You say as everyone give thier goodbye's. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week and the animatronics were repaired and once again part of the attraction. You even got mangle to be repaired and out of the kids reach. You walk into work that day because you were also working as a waitress. "Hello (y/n)!" Goldie says. "Hiya Goldie!" You reply. "Me and he others were thinking about finally going out in the real world, like a second life kinda thing, but, we needed a place to stay soooo. . ." Goldie was poking his fingures together. You placed a hand on your hip and stared at him. "Fine you guys can hang at my place but your helping pay!" You say. Your boss had figured out the human thing with the animatronics. "Thanks (y/n)." Goldie says as you start your day at work with your friends.