Sick

You wok up on the couch feeling kinda weird. You slowly stood up you started to feel dizzy. Taking a few steps you got even dizzier and fell over. "Goldie!" You you called. Goldie appeared in the room and knelt down. "What happened?" He asked. "I..I don't *cough* know, I..I f..felt dizzy then f..fell over." You say still feeling dizzy. Goldie picked you up putting you on the couch. He put a hand to your fourhead. "Oh (y/n) your bruning up." He says. Goldie disappeared for a moment and was back quickly. He held a tank top and shorts. He also had a thermometer. Goldie had you put the thermometer in you mouth. It beeped and he looked at it. "Ya, thats what I thought, you sick (y/n)." He said. "Put these on and I'll come back with a rag and some water." Goldie said leaving. 

You slipped on the tank top and shorts while using the couch as support. You layed down. Goldie knocked on the door. "Come in." You say, he didnt want to teleport in just incase you were still changing. Goldie came in and switched your pillow with a colder one and layed a sheet over you instead of a blanket. He also set up a small table to but your glass of water on and put a wash cloth on your fourhead. 

Goldie walked out to leave you to rest. "Is she gonna be ok?" Bonnie asked. "Ya, for now she'll be ok." Goldie replied. "She might need medicine." Freddy suggested. "Where would be get some?" Chica asked. "There be a drug store just near here." Foxy said. "Ok, I'll go see what they have." Goldie replied. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~le time skip brought to you by Undyne's spear~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Goldie walked into the back room and turned on a lamp so that the whole room was not to bright. He noticed your breathing was a bit ragged and your eyes were closed. "Hey, (y/n), I got medicine." He said quietly. "No medicine." You whinned. "Don't you want to feel better?" Goldie asked still talking quietly. "Yes, but th..the medicine t..tastes yucky." You say. "Ok." Goldie said disappearing for a few minutes. 

Goldie came back with a glass of chocolate milk. "Here." Goldie gave you the small cup. You gladly drank it and finished it quickly. "Thank you Goldie." You said. He smiled warmly. "Your welcome, (y/n). Now, get some rest." He says. You nodded and laid back down as Goldie walked out of the room. "Did she take the medicine?" Freddy asked. "Nope." Goldie said. "Then what did you do?" Bonnie asked. "I mixed it in with a glass of chocolate milk." Goldie said.