Sugar Rush

A/N So this is kind of a crack chapter, ya, enjoy!~

It was a Friday night at Freddy's an you had a slice of cake, ice cream, and four cookies. You were on a sugar rush. You ran around the building like a crazy person. You jumped up on one of the tables and shouted, "PINKFLUFFYUNICORNSDANCINGONRAINBOWS!" Then jumped off and ran around some more. The others just starred at you with a 'WTF' look. Freddy tried to stop you but you were just to fast. The others tried to corner you but you just slid under them. "How are we going to catch her?" Freddy asked panting. "I have know idea." Goldie said also out of breath.

Bonnie and Foxy looked at each other and nodded then went to the kitchen. Five minutes later they came out wooping. They had just ate tons of cake, and some of it was still on there face. "If ye can't bet 'em join 'em!" Foxy shouted and jumped on the table. "YAR HAR FIDDLE DE DE DO WHAT YOU WANT 'COSE A PIRATE IS FREE, YOU ARE A PIRATE!" You and Foxy sang.

Mean while Bonnie went to the storage area and came back on a bumper car. "WOOO! Bumper cars!" Bonnie said driving around the dinning room. Goldie and Freddy face palmed. Chica jumped up and clapped her hands and joined in. "You'll never catch me you land lubbers!" Foxy yelled and you and Chica chased him around. "Oh well." Freddy said. "Mind as well join." Freddy flicked a switch on the speakers and put on some ' deal with it' glasses and jumped up on the stage. Suddenly gangnam style started to play and Freddy began doing the dance to it. Goldie was seriously weird-ed out now.

You and Chica had grabbed two fake sword and were play fighting Foxy. "You'll never win against the great cap'n Foxy!" Foxy shouted. "I bet we will win!" Chica said. "Yay!" You exclaimed. "No one is winning anything!" Goldie yelled and chased you, Chica, and Foxy around. Freddy was still dancing and Bonnie was driving around Freddy on his bumper car.

You all ran into the kitchen and when Goldie chased you guys in there in there Foxy pelted him with a cupcake. You all ran past Goldie and back out to the dinning room. Goldie gave up and just wiped the cupcake off his face and used the sink to wash it out of his hair. A few minutes later everything went silent. Goldie peeked out from the kitchen to see everyone had just fallen asleep. Freddy was laying down on the stage. Bonnie was on the floor next to you, Foxy, and Chica. Goldie smiled. "Finally, silence." Goldie mumbled to himself. Everyone had sugar crashed.

A/N This was not as long as I wanted it to be but oh well, there are more chapters to come X3