Purple

It was a normal day at the pizzaria like any other. You watched your friends on stage as they sang in animatronic form. Suddenly a flash of purple was seen from the corner of your eye. You turned And saw a man all in purple except for a gold badge looking at you and grinning. You blinked and he wasn't there any more. You shrugged and went back to watching your friends. 

Later that night you sat with Goldie in the dinning room. "So how was your day (Y/N)?" Goldie asked. "Good, and slightly wierd." You said. "I saw a guy all in purple staring at me, then I blinked and he was gone." You said as if it was nothing. The room went silent. "(Y/N), what ever you do stay away from that man." Goldie said. "If he tells you to 'follow him' do.not.fallow.him." Freddy said. You grew nervous seeing how the atmosphere seemed darker. "We don't mean to scare you (Y/N), we just want to keep you safe." Bonnie said. "Aye, I think it's best ye be gettin' off to bed." Foxy said. "Ok." You muttered. 

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by Papyrus's spaghetti NEHEHEHE~~~~~~~~~

The next morning there was a birthday party for a kid so the animatronics had their paws full. You sat in a table that was slightly away from the other tables. You sighed. Today was kinda boring. "Pst!" You looked around for who that was. You saw Goldie in his animatronic form. 

You ran over to him. "Hi Goldie! Aren't you supposed to be in human form out here during the day?" You asked. "Uh, ya but today I didnt feel like it." He said. You gave a questioning look but then shrugged. "Ok, so whats up Goldie?" You ask. "Fallow me." Goldie said. You hesitated for a moment but the fallowed him. He led you to a door you some how have never seen before. He opened the door and you walked in. Suddenly you heard laughter and everything went dark. 

A/N I know tiny cliff hanger, but Ill get the next chapter going soon X3