Explaining

You could then tell that your eyes were closed and you were under a blanket. You opened your eyes to see you were in the backroom, on the couch. You sat up and looked around. You were still terrified, after seeing what they did to the man. But then why would you be in here under the blankets when you were in the office. Maybe they wanted you to be awake and think they were still your friend so they could see you beg and cry. The thought made you shudder. That was not going to happen. You opened the door and peeked out. From what you could tell it was late afternoon and the sun was about to completely set. You had to get out of here.

You walked out into the dinning room hiding under the tables as protection. You were almost to the doors till.."(Y/N)...." You could here Goldie say from behind you. That's when you made a sprint for the door but Goldie in human form had appeared in front of it blocking you(there all in human form right now). "(Y/N) please, wait...." Goldie said. There was no way in Narnia you would stand there and just get caught. You ran back through the dinning area and to the kitchen but Chica was there. "(Y/N) let us explain...." She said but you were out of there fast. You ran into the office but Freddy form was there but you ran out the left before he could say anything. Tears clouded your vision and you ended up running into something purple. It was Bonnie. He grabbed you and picked your up.

You began to cry and tried to get out of his grip but couldn't. Bonnie brought you to the back room where the others have went. You continued to cry and started to shake. It hurt everyone to see you like this. Bonnie was holding you in a hug. "(Y/N) were not going to hurt you." Goldie said taking you from Bonnie. "B..but t..the g..gua..rd th..hen y..you were t..trying t..to g..et me." You cried. Goldie hugged you and sat down on the couch. "We would never hurt you." Freddy said. "Ye be are friend." Foxy said. "And we weren't chasing you we were trying to explain." Chica said. "When I tried to say something, it came out kind of scary." Goldie said. "S..so then w..what a..bout the man?" You ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~A long explanation later because author can't come up with one~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry you had to see that." Goldie said. "I..it's ok Goldie, just next time only scare away the guard d..don't kill him." You said. "I promise." Goldie said. "We all promise to." Freddy said and the others nodded.

A/N I feel bad just writing this. It's so sad! *crys* also I'm sorry for not putting in the explanation I just wasn't sure on how to make it up. Better chapter coming soon. X3