Loss and Gain

The next morning you waited for your mother. You waited and waited. She finally came but she brought a suitcase with her. "Mom!" You shouted happily. She just looked at you, setting the suitcase in front of you harshly and leaving. You waited and waited again. She never came back. You dragged the suitcase off by the stage area and sat down. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes.

Goldie walked over to you. "I saw what happened (Y/N). I'm sorry." Goldie said hugging you. You hugged him back. "W..here will I..I go now? Why d..doesn't she like m..me anymore?" You begin to sob. "It's ok (Y/N). You can stay here, we like you." Goldie said smiling. "Really!" You said smiling. "Really." Goldie smiled. "I think Chica just made some cake." Goldie said and you two went for the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mini time skip brought to you by Carl the Cupcake~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had just got done eating cake and started to feel sleepy. "I think someone is tired!" Chica said and squealed when you gave a cute yawn. "She's going to need a place to rest." Bonnie said. "She can stay in the backroom with me." Goldie said (there is a back room its small and it has one couch and a carpet floor, just pretend its there X3). Goldie carried the tired you to the backroom while Freddy carried the suitcase. Goldie set you on the couch. He grabbed an old blanket and put it over you. "Night (Y/N)." Goldie said. "Night *yawn* Goldie." You said before falling asleep.

A/N I'm so sorry this one is short! I had to get this part over with before the fun started. The next one will be better! Hint: the title is named Sugar Rush ;)