Purple Part 2

Everything was dark. You could tell you were laying down on a cold floor. You slowly sat up. As soon as your eyes adjusted you noticed the room looke sorta like the corner of the dinning room. You also noticed you were by a door that led into the parts and services room. It was open just enough for you to see Goldie in animatronic form along with the others. You were going to call out to them but you suddenly saw Goldie holding the limp body of a man. You just sat and staired. Goldie soon made an errie sound. You closed your eyes not wanting to see what would happen next.

After a few moments you opened your eyes to see Goldie towering over you. "G..Goldie." You say quietly. Golden Freddy said nothing. He just made the same errie sound as before. You jumpped up and began running. You could hear his footsteps behind you. Suddenly you were grabbed from behind. You screamed and closed your eyes tightly. He errie sound stopped and you were then on the ground. Some one then put a hand on your shoulder and you flinched. You looked to see the same man from the day before. The one in all purple. You tried to get away but were unable to move. "I'm not the one you should be afraid of." The man said. "He is." Suddenly Goldie appeared in animatronic form. "Don't listen to him!" Goldie said. You weren't sure what was going on. Everthing went silent and the purple man and Goldie weren't there anymore. 

You sat up quickly and realized you had been asleep. You also were in the room that 'Goldie' had led you to. You ran to the door and luckily, it wasnt locked. You ran into the dinning room to see all the animatronics and the purple man. "(Y/N)!" Goldie said you froze and looked between the purple man and the animatronics. You feared both. "(Y/N), don't you see? They have been waiting for the right moment to strike you down!" The purple man said. "No! What you saw in that dream was all his doing!" Goldie retorted. You were confussed. "Who do you believe,(Y/N)?" Purple man asked. You were just a kid and didn't know who to believe. "I..I..um.." You stuttered. "G..Goldie....why did you lead me to that back room?" You questioned. 

"What? I didn't do that." Goldie said. "He was with me." Freddy said. "That 'purple man' took a spare suit and got you to think he was me!" Goldie said glaring at the purple man. You ought back and remembered how strang 'Goldie' was acting. "I..I choose...Goldie." You said and ran over to him. Goldie hugged you and you hugged back. Goldie had tears in his eye. "Goldie, why are you crying?" You ask. "I..I'm just happy you didn't get hurt." Goldie said remembering what happened to the other kids. Purple man growled a dissapeared. 

A/N sorry that took forever. If anyone had ieas on a chapter they want me to wright, comment below X3