Fluffy

You were really board. You were in the back room with Goldie. You were laying on the couch while Goldie was on the new laptop at a small desk on the corner. You groaned. He didn't even blink. You groaned louder. "Sh." Goldie said. You smirked at getting his attention. "Goooolllldddiiieeeee." You whine. "What?" He turns to you slightly annoyed. "I'm boooard!" You say rolling onto the floor and putting you hand on your four head dramatically. He chuckled at this. "Then go find something to do." He said. "Ok." You say slowly and walk out to go find out what to do.

You look around to find something to do. You decided to go find Foxy. He was sitting on one of the tables cleaning his hook. "Hi Foxy!" You say and Foxy looks up. "Ahoy there (y/n). What do ye need?" He asked. "I'm board can we do something?" You ask. "Why of course lassie!" Foxy said going to his cove and pulling out two plastic swords. He gave you one. He then jumpped onto the table. "Aye! There be an enemy ship ahead!" He shouted. You giggled and joined him. "Load the cannons!" You say also jumpping up on the table. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by undertales many AU's~~~~~~~~~~ 

You and Foxy were running around the dinning room when you started to get tired. "Foxy, I'm gonna go lay down, we can continued tomorrow." You say. "Ok lassie!" He said. You went into the back room and layed down on the couch and closed your eyes. After a minute or two, you felt something pok your head. You swat at it. You get poked again. You look over to see Goldie. "Goldie? What...." You began but got cut off. "I'm not Goldie! I'm the tickle monster!" He said smiling and jumpped on the couch and began to tickle you. 

You burst out laughing and giggling. "GOLDHAHAHA HAHAHAIEAH AHAHAHSSSTTTTT HAH AHAHAHAOOOOOOPPPPP!" You giggled. He didn't listen and kept going. "I HAHAHAHAH SURENDER!" You laugh and the tickling soon stopped. "Goldie why dis you do that!" You said still laughing a bit. "Because I was board." He smirked. "Then go find something to do." You mocked from what he said earlier. He chuckled and hugged you. 

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked. You nodded. He got up and grabbed the laptop turning it towards the couch and put on (favorite child movie). He then climbed on the couch. You crawled over to him cuddling up next to him like a child would there mother. Goldie smiled as the movie began.