Christmas

You wake up and jump off the couch. "IT'S CHRISTMAS!" You shout happily and run out of the room. As you run out into the dinning room you see a big Christmas tree decorated with lights and colorful tinsel. The entire room is decorated in snowflakes and colors of Christmas. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)!" Bonnie said walking out into the dinning room. "Thank you Bonnie! You to!" You say and hug him. "I got some Christmas cupcakes!" Chica said walking into the dinning room with a large trey of red and green swirled cupcakes. "I smell cupcakes!" Freddy said smiling. He had a small red top hat with a green ribbon around it. "Yar, it be a fine evenin' of fun!" Foxy said. He was wearing a Santa hat. "Yay! Now all we need is Goldie!" You said jumping up and down with excitement. "I'm here (Y/N)!" You heard Goldie say from behind you. "Goldie!" You turned around smiling. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)." Goldie said giving you a hug.

"So what game shall we be playin' first?" Foxy asked. "Pin the nose on Freddy!" Bonnie suggested. "Ya!" You agreed. Freddy gave a small sigh and nodded. Chica went first. She was so close to getting it but didn't quite make it. Bonnie went next but he was so dizzy he ran into a wall. Freddy tried to but fell over after the final spin. Goldie decided not to play so you went next. You put on the blind fold and spun five times. Foxy helped you and you got it right in the middle. 

"Who wants presents!" Bonnie yelled and everyone came rushing over. Everyone got one gift from someone else. Foxy got a gift from Freddy, Freddy got a gift from Chica, Chica got a gift from Bonnie, and Bonnie got a gift from Foxy. You and Goldie extanged gifts. You had gotten (gift of choice) from Goldie. Everyone was so happy with their gift. 

Soon it was time for the last thing on that Christmas day, a story. Foxy was the one telling it, it was an old Christmas story. You sat in Goldie's lap and listened to it. You suddenly began to feel tired. All the exitment drained you. You gave a small cute yawn. Goldie looked at you and smiled to himself. You soon fell asleep.

A/N I know this chapter sux but there will be better chapters! X3