Just A Figment Of Your Imagination

To see what happens in the video, go to 1:14.

Before the new pilot of Unit-02 was found

As you fall asleep, you dream about many things which focus on the events you were involved with it. In this case: that's piloting the giant robot known as the Evangelion. As you turn around, your dream creates something which almost gives you deja vu. You see a pale skinned boy with gray hair and red eyes. Because this is your dream, he's glowing. "I was really born to meet you", he said. That immediately woke you up.

As you wake up, all you see is the moon shining from the window and Asuka and Rei sleeping in their beds. You have no choice but to fall back asleep again.

The next day

Misato drops all of you off to school in her new red, 4-door Jeep Wrangler. As class is about to begin, the teacher says something different. "Class, today we will have a new student", the teacher stated. Everyone murmured, but you just sat in your seat. "All right class, settle down now", the teacher continued. "Kaworu, you may come in now, the teacher requested. The door opened, revealing a boy who looked exactly like what was in your dream. "This is Kaworu Nagisa. He's from Rhode Island and has moved here to California due to a job that his dad got". As everyone observes the new boy, you look in shock.

"Kaworu, you may take a seat at the front row here", the teacher told him.

Because we're in 2016, all the schools in California switched to technology. Everyone including you got a MacBook for personal, and school use. All you just had to buy was a messenger bag to carry what you need, some pens and pencils, and 2 spiral notebooks. As class went underway, a message notification popped up on your screen. Trying not to get caught, you open up the message. It reads:

"So I heard you were the pilot of a giant robot, huh? ;)"

You looked around the room without the teacher catching suspicion, only to spot a girl waving at you. As both of you look at your screens, messages are being typed and read.

After the new pilot of Unit-02 was found

Once Asuka got the call, she immediately dashed, somehow trying to get to the NERV facility. "Ugh, it's too far to get to", Asuka complained. She kicked many things while mumbling in German. All of a sudden, a car pulls up in front of Asuka and honks at her. It's Misato in her Jeep. "Oh, it you", Asuka said with a disgusted face. "Yeah, yeah, stop whining and just get in", Misato responded. Without any trouble, Asuka climbed in and Misato floored the gas pedal.

At the NERV facility

"This is Kaworu Nagisa", Misato introduced. You are familiar to this boy because he is in your class. "He will be the new pilot of Unit-02!", Misato said with excitement. As all of you walk (including Asuka), you reach the cage where all the Eva's are kept. "Kaworu, this will be your Evangelion", Misato told him. Asuka started to pout. "Asuka, if you're going to be a little brat, please don't do it here", Misato said. Then Asuka snapped. "Well it's not my fault that I got such a low score all because of some dumb test!", Asuka yells. While Misato and Asuka both bicker at each other, Kaworu chimes in to you. "This may sound a bit weird, but I'd like some alone time with this Eva please", he says. "Oh, um, okay", you respond. You approach the two "wrestlers" and break up their dispute. You tell Misato what Kaworu requested and all of you (including Asuka) leaves. "If you need anything we'll be in the control room", Misato says. Everyone exits.

Kaworu looks at the enormous red-headed, robot's head. "Come Adam", he starts," Let us finish what will soon fix the world". Kaworu starts to take a step off the metal bridge. This then causes Unit-02 to activate with red eyes. All the alarms go off. "What's happening?!?", Asuka asks. You never noticed this from her. Everyone enter the cage where they can see Kaworu levitating and "his very own", Eva Unit-02 activated by itself. "Kaworu, you're not an.....", Misato yelled. "It's true", he said," I'm an Angel. Unit-02 then launches itself downwards, where it will soon encounter another side of all the people who didn't make through Second Impact, with Kaworu following it. "Don't tell me this is....", you tell Misato. "I'm afraid this is.....", she starts. After a long pause, Misato grips her fists, then says, "Third Impact".