To Trust or Not To Trust (Part 2)

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, DAD?!?", you yell. You've lost all control as it goes towards the Rei Dummy Plug system. The system activates and the Evangelion Unit-01's mouth opens up. The eyes turn red. The Eva pushes back with enough force on Unit-03. You try jerking the induction levers to move the Eva , but no matter what you do, the Eva still follows the Dummy Plug. Unit-01 then begins to rip off the arms of Unit-03 with no blood spurting out whatsoever. Unit-01's hand punches hard enough to fracture the skull and armor of Unit-03's head, with again, no blood. One of the workers looks away while others watch in awe. Then, Unit-01 removes the spinal plate securing the entry plug of Unit-03. The plate flies away (but fell down, no wings) and the entry plug ejects. You can see a blue, fungus-like substance on the entry plug. Still not in control, Unit-01 removes the entry plug. It's about to crush it. But you still believe that someone's inside it. "NO! STOP!", you yell as you try to get Unit-01 to not crush the entry plug. But, it's too late. As the enormous hands crush the entry plug, orange LCL bursts out. You stare in shock. The Eva drops the entry plug and shuts down. You stay in a shocked matter. Later that night, medical help from NERV arrive to remove the debris from the entry plug. Misato also arrived in a grey, Mercedes-Benz GLE coupe. "(Y/N)!", she yells. Then a man arrives, who happens to be her boyfriend. Ryoji Kaji. "Misato!", he yells. Misato turns away from the Unit-01 kneeling down. Umbilical cable is still connected. The entry plug inside is on and you can see the medical professionals doing their job. Ryoji and Misato kiss, then Misato proceeds to speak. "What happened to (Y/N)?", she asks. "Eva Unit-03 was destroyed", Ryoji responds, "as an Angel". Misato became shocked for a moment then decided to something. "I'll be right back", she said to Ryoji. They kissed then Misato left. Inside the entry plug, a voice comes on. "(Y/N)?", the voice says. It's Misato. "Misato?", you say in fear, "I-I'm sorry. M-my father forced me to destroy it". "It's not your fault", Misato says. Then another voice comes on. "Pilot Lifeform confirmed", the computerized voice says. "Someone's in there?!?", you yell. You get a zoomed-in look at the person being removed from the entry plug. Toji Suzuhara. You stay shocked until Misato chimes in. "(Y/N), oh god, I'm so sorry", she says. It's in the form as if she's about to cry. "NOOOO!!!", you yell.