A Different Angel Attack

Now that you are launched to the surface of California, you can barely pilot the Mechanoid being that you just got in. "Just think about walking", says Dr. Akagi. When you try to think of that command, the heavy and yet giant robot starts to take steps very slowly. Just before the mechanical Angel starts to attack, you quickly press a button on your screen that activates a photon gun. You look to your left as you see the countdown, only midway in 9 hours. You look straight at the angel, seeing the crosshairs. You use the crosshairs to aim at the Angel, then when the moment is right, you pull the right handle towards you, shooting a powerful beam at the Angel. When that happens, you hope it would just instantly kill the Angeloid (as I like to call) and just go home, right? Nope, the Angel dodges the beam. "Be careful Y/N, using a weapon like that could drain your battery", says Misato. From the moment you took that shot, the Angel now creates a digital gun to use at you. The battery is at 86%, countdown almost about to reach the 8 hour increment. The Angel aims at you, but then you press another button on your screen, which causes Mecha-02 to pull out a blue  laser-luminescent sword with a red handle. Using the crosshairs again, instead of carrying the sword, you just throw the sword at the Angel. The sword flies in the air, only to stab the Angel in the head. Being that any of these beings are not biological, the Angel doesn't bleed. Instead, the mechanical Angel starts to turn into blue pixels, wiped out from existence. You can't believe your eyes, you just defeated an Angel in your first try. Back in the control center at the facility, everyone watches in shock as they take in what you just did there. "W-wow,", says Misato, "You did very good". Everyone starts clapping for you, then your father says, "That was very nice Y/N, but there's than where that came from." From the moment he says that, you suddenly feel worried that this is not over.  Your father is actually right, there's more to come than what just happened.