You've Slept For Ever So Long

During your fight with an Angel, the Angel knocks down Eva Unit-02 (the one your in), and you hit your head in your chair knocking you out. You fall into a short coma, which the facilitators can tell by the readings from your headsets. In your mind, you think about what has happened in your past life, with all of the events. You imagine what has happened when your mother disappeared. You also imagine about you being in the hospital for your "mental disfunction's". Then comes your friends, you made friends with Rei and Asuka. But then comes the reality. While your Eva just stands there with Rei (Unit-01) and Asuka (Unit-03) trying to attack while defending you, you get contacted by a spirit. A dark but natural spotlight appears on you. You see a blue flame, trying to call you. You step up slowly, saying "Who the hell are you?". "Y/N, you have great power that I sensed. But without you awake, your friends will be in danger". From the moment the mysterious spirit says that, your surroundings start to collapse and you are levitated up to the sky(even though there is no sky), which puts you awake. The facilitators find out that you are awake by the readings. The Mecha starts to regain control by you. You draw out your weapon, then, with a perfect shot, the Angel gets pixelated.
Disclaimer:
I didn't feel like adding that much details. But enjoy.