Shot At Your Own Spoke

There was another reported Angel attack in California. You were already inside the entry plug for the Eva Unit-01. "(Y/N), are you ready?", Misato checks. "Yeah", you reply sounding as if you're either tired or bored. "Remember, to neutralize the Angel's AT (absolute terror) field, you must fire at the time we call. Just like we rehearsed", says Dr. Akagi. With the tone of that, you don't know whether it's motivation or directions. "LAUNCH EVA!", yells Misato. Since you got used to the launch of the Eva, you stay put in your seat as the Eva skyrockets to the surface. As this happens, two of your classmates, Toji Suzuhara and Kensuke Aida climb up the stairs on a hill to watch you fight an Angel called Shamshel. Kensuke has his camera ready. "There it is!", he happily exclaims as if something extraordinary happened to him. Shamshel has the slim body of an insect-like styling with a red core in the store. It's skeletal fingers in the chest are moving, which creeps you out. You still remember that Unit-01 is mechanical. You start shooting at Shamshel hoping it dies immediately. As you fire each bullet, it causes destruction due to its massive size. Smoke emerges from the firing, hoping that the Angel was destroyed. One of Shamshel's glowing tentacles starts attacking you, blowing you across different towers, and destroys the rifle that you had. "I'm sending you a backup", says Misato. A tower-like structure emerges from the surface, revealing a gun that pulls itself outwards so you can grab it. Just as you get up, your hands hesitate on the induction levers as if you don't know whether to take it or not. "(Y/N), hurry up and take the gun!", exclaims Misato. Before you even do that, Shamshel attacks you with one of its tentacles. You fly off again this time with your charging gun (umbilical cable) severed. That only leaves you with 5 minutes. As Misato watches your countdown clock go on, you fly off and land on a hill, the one Toji and Kensuke are on. They scream as you land, but they were spared. You turn to your left and see a zoomed in version of the 2 boys, looking afraid. A screen pulls up the ID's of your 2 classmates at the facility. "Those are (Y/N)'s classmates", says Misato. "What are they doing there?", asks Dr. Akagi. Shamshel approaches you, it launches one of its illuminscent tentacles at you. But, you quickly grab the tentacle, as it shocks the Eva's hand. You try to hold on till you can attack. "Those 2 won't survive out there. (Y/N), hold the Eva on your current command and let those two inside the entry plug.", commanded Misato. As she does this, the entry plug shuts down, leaving you in the darkness, but the Eva is still holding on to the tentacle. The spinal area of the Eva opens up, ejecting the entry plug. A door opens up with the rope to get. "Both of you, get in, quickly!", yells Misato . As Toji and Kensuke get in the entry plug, Toji says, "Ew. What the hell is this stuff, anyway? Water?". "My camera", said Kensuke as if his camera was destroyed. They were still dry even though they experienced LCL. The entry plug inserts itself back in and the interior screens turned. The 2 boys and you still saw what was happening. You push back Shamshel and you stand up. The electrical shock of the tentacles burned through the armor of the Eva's hands, revealing the technological skeleton hands of the enormous robot. As the countdown clock reaches 1 minute, you draw out your progressive sword that the Eva has and starts charging towards Shamshel.