Welcome To The Navy (Part 3)

Now that the mechanical Eva Unit-03 is activated, the Commander tries to prevent the Eva from being launched, but Misato supports all of you. The Eva launches from the ship and lands it self on another. You look at the countdown. The Eva is not connected from a charging gun, so you only have 58 seconds and counting. "Let's play hopscotch",
says Asuka. The Eva starts to jump to each ship that's in it's surroundings. As the Eva lands, each ship tries to withstand the impact of all the heavy metal in the giant robot. Rei takes over the microphone, saying, "The Angel is reaching closer to the main ships,  so you better act fast". As you continue playing your game of hopscotch, you finally land on the command ship. Misato, Rei, and the rest of the crew braced the impact caused by you. They bring out the charging gun, which you connect in. The countdown stops, showing 8:88:88. "We don't have any guns, so how are we gonna fight the Angel?", you ask. "It's a good thing my Eva Unit-03 has a sword", Asuka replies. The Eva draws out it's sword. "Now what's happening", says Commander Michelin. "Hand-to-hand is the best way to defeat the Angel", says Misato. You try to attack the Angel, which actually lands on the command ship. You try to push off the enormous whale that's called an Angel but it drags you into the sunny side sea of California. The cable for the charging gun reaches it's limits, so now you're stuck inside the mouth of the Angel. "Great, now what are we gonna do?", says Rei. "We can try to falsely sink in two ships, which would draw the Angel's attention. When the Eva opens it's mouth, we will launch the missiles right into it", says Misato. "I hope you're right", says Michelin. Misato tells you the plan. So the 2 ships start to "sink" in to the sea. The cable for the charging gun reels you in along with the Angel. As that happens, you and Asuka try to open the Angel's mouth. But you're quickly reaching the surface, so both of you try to think of opening the mouth. You quickly think then the levels of stimuli that the Eva has rise, causing it to open it's mouth. The ships launch the missile just before you got out of the sea. The Angel explodes with blue pixels. After that, Dr. Akagi picks you all up in a Chevy Tahoe. "So, You used an Eva with B-Type equipment to fight an Angel?", she asks. "Well, yeah", answers Rei, "But Y/N and Asuka were both piloting it. I was in the command ship with Misato.", she adds. "Interesting", Dr. Akagi says.