Welcome To The Navy (Part 2)

You're completely shocked as you walk around the base. "Where's our Eva's?", you ask. "Eva Unit-03 needed to do some software update and we need one of you to help monitor the surface", answers Misato. "I'll monitor the surface with you", volunteers Rei. "Great. So that means Y/N would pilot Eva Unit-01", says Misato. "Rei, you will come with me and Misato", says the commander, "Ok", replies Rei. Now that Rei, the commander, and Misato left. It's just you and Asuka. "So now what?", you ask. "We get in the Eva", replies Asuka. With that being said, Asuka goes into the wardrobe where she puts on her plug suit and gives you one of hers. "This shouldn't be new to you Y/N, so just put it on", she says. You put on the plug suit, which probably feels weird and Asuka climbs up the Evangelion (which is fully mechanical, no organs or blood). The spinal area of the Eva opens up with the Entry Plug popping out. "Well, what are you waiting for?", says Asuka, "Get in!". Both of you get in the entry plug, which goes inside the Eva. Right now, it's dark inside, but the lights turn on once the entry plug is activated. Since there is only one captain's chair, you and Asuka would need to take turns piloting. The interior screens light up showing German words in red, "What's happening?", you ask. "The language interface isn't functioning because you're thinking of German, not English", replies Asuka. "English mode on", "Now rise Evangelion", she adds. The interior screens light up, giving you an unimpeded view of what the Evangelion sees. "Begin launch", says Asuka. You're sitting right next to her when the Eva launches up from the base to the surface of the sea. Now that you are in the top of the water, you have to carry out the orders of what Misato, Rei, and Commander Michelin say.