To Trust or Not To Trust (Part 1)

All of the Eva's are standing guard in different positions. Your mission: to destroy an Angel, but the thing is, it's in the form of an Eva. Eva- Unit 03 has a dark body with white spots. It's just an average robot, like all the other Evangelions. You sit in the entry plug worried. "What if somebody's inside that Eva?", you ask. You turn to your left where a small screen showing a video feed of Asuka in Eva-02 speaks. "Are you crazy???", she says. Sometimes Asuka can be a tad bit aggressive. "That things no Eva, that's an Angel!", Asuka adds. Just as she says that, you witness her looking, only for her to see something. Static emits on the screen as she screams. "ASUKA!", you yell. Another video screen comes on, this time from Rei. "Don't worry, I'll cover for her.", she intones. The video feed comes off. You still sit in the entry plug worried. "Unit-00, the target is coming your way", Commander (your last name) says to Rei. The dark Eva is facing forwards from Unit-00, allowing Rei to see its back. Staying silent, Rei holds on the induction levers. Gun aiming, she tries to shoot the target, but her mind instantaneously's says "Stay focus". The Eva senses this, causing it to somehow backflip and tackle down Unit-00. The dark Eva emits some sort of white substance which goes into the left arm of Unit-00. Commander (YLN) tells one of the people at the control room to sever the left arm in the Eva. If this were to happen, no blood would spurt out of the stumps and the pilot won't feel any pain. Just sparks coming out of the gears and parts inside. One of the workers does so, causing an explosion to emit from the left arm, releasing it. The possessed Eva moves on to its next victim. Asuka was already ejected out of her Eva within the entry plug. "Unit-01, the target is coming to you in 23 seconds", Commander (YLN) tells you. You get your gun ready, aiming at the target. Then all of a sudden, the Eva stretches its hands at you, choking the neck of Unit-01. You can't feel any of this. But two robotics hands emerge on the upper part of the Angel holding down the arms. This causes you to struggle moving the induction levers. "(Y/N), why aren't you fighting back?", Commander (YLN) asks you. "There's somebody inside there. I know it!", you say. "(Y/N), that is an Angel. The Angels are our enemies. You either fight them or die", the Commander adds. "I'd rather die!", you reply. "That's it. Shut down all manual controls to the Dummy Plug System.", the Commander states. "But Sir, the system is still under testing and hasn't been approved by Dr. Akagi!", one of the workers say. "Still do it! It's better than the current pilot anyways!", responds Commander (YLN). "Yes sir", the worker mumbles. As she presses a button, the entry plug and the Eva itself shuts down. It wasn't until that the Entry plug came back on. You can see your surroundings but it's glowing red. You look on the upper side of the cockpit only to the words "Rei Dummy Plug System" illuminate. You are no longer in control for now you must witness what would happen in the next few minutes. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, DAD!!", you yell. Your father smirks as the system activates.