[Reaper X Cyborg!Reader]- Hardwired

Start from the beginning

You tensed. You needed to get out of there soon, and judging by the fact this person is out in the rain in the middle of the night, they were a loon that probably shouldn't have guns.

Though suddenly the man seemed to vanish, a smaller shape filling the void moments later. You felt a large hand fasten over your mouth, making you jump. You heard the click of a gun loading on your side. Before you could scream or bite, the second figure whom seemed to be a female and had a blue circle glowing where you assumed her chest to be, began to grumble. "Where did that Reaper go?!" She grumbled, running further down the ally.

She was soon out of sight, and you felt the figure holding you 'captive' loosen slightly at this as if soothed. "Goddamn Tracer." They uttered, almost growling. Your heart raced and you numbly stood there. So they had noticed you, you supposed.

His hand loosened, and he pulled away as if to simply leave.

You honestly had no idea what had just happened. Man appears, shuts you up and silently threatens to shoot you while crazy blue orb lady seems to chase him.

"Hey," You started, ditching your box and allowing the rain to drench your frustrated figure. "What the actual hell was that?!" You exclaimed, grabbing onto his elbow, your fingers meeting odd leathery fabric. You could care less that he had guns.

You only had one limb left to lose, anyways.

"Nothing." He shook your hand off, leaving it extended midair. He went to walk again, but you repeated your prior steps, latching onto his arm again. He wasn't getting away so easily without explanation. You'd like to think you'd been held at gun point for a good reason, at least.

He shoved you away with force, walking away silently. You winced when your unrobotic arm scraped against the brick wall you'd slammed into. He seemed unfazed by the action. Your heart seized, this guy was important. Or at least thinks he is. He has guns and a bounty by at least one person. Maybe...

"If you need to hide, I can help you." You blurted. He froze at this, alerting you of a sense of interest. With that, you began to explain. "I know a parking garage, it's abandoned. I'm the only one in town who can get you in, and that lady won't be able to find you."

They turned, and for a long moment only the sound of rain was between you. You were just about to turn yourself, feeling as if he was incredulous with your proposition. "Lead the way." He suddenly remarked, voice low.

With that you backed up, burrowing yourself within the maze of allies further. You didn't quite want to delay. The rain had totally soaked you, and you doubted getting a cold was avoidable at such point. He didn't seem much for polite conversation, either.

As you traveled little was exchanged. You hadn't the slightest idea why you were helping this man, or why he was running from that lady. Judging by his guns, he's probably not doing something good.

But, you doubted he accepted friendly direction refunds.

Soon you arrived, and you told him to wait by the front door as you crawled through a back vent, covered by leaves. You'd stayed at the place before, but during the day all sorts of animals would wander from the crevices. Including a rabid bunny.

You cringed at the memory of the encounter.

Upon opening the door, the man listlessly entered. No lights were around, but you knew where to find a lantern.