Chapter Thirty- Five - I Want You Back

Start from the beginning

"You could have had this anytime you wanted," I said easing into her.

"Fuck me Evan. I miss you baby! Oh shit, you feel so good!" She said as I kicked her legs apart.

She was biting her lip as I finally filled her up.

"Damn, I miss this," she said. I pumped slowly at first. I slapped her on her ass. I could feel her wetness in between her folds. Her juices were running down her legs to on top of the desk. I took my hand and rubbed on her pearl making her buck. I could feel her walls tighten so I slipped out of her and rubbed my erection between her ass. Oh yeah, I was going there.

I massaged the the opening with the double condom I had on. I wasn't taking any chances with this hoe. I spread her cheeks as she moved her knees to on top of the desk. I eased in her tiny opening as I heard her moans get louder. I didn't care if the staff heard or not, I was going to fuck this hoe until she couldn't walk straight.

After I eased into her, I heard her say "I love you," and the gates of hell were released. I pounded into her like there was no tomorrow.

"Yes, Evan, yes, "she cried out as I could see her wetness on the desk.

"Please don't stop E. God I've missed you," she said as I felt a light sheen of perspiration form on my naked body. She clawed the desk trying to get her grip as I pulled her hair and pulled her head back so I could whisper in her ear.

I licked her from the bottom of her neck to her earlobe.

"You are a filthy whore. You will always be a filthy, golddigging, no talent ass bitch. I loved you once and you even owned my heart but you broke it. There is only one woman that can put it back together and it's not you, so get the fuck out of my house and my life you conniving bitch!" I pumped one more time as I drugged her off the desk.

"Evan what are you doing?" she said pleading.

"I am throwing out the trash!"

I had made it to the door as she clawed at me.

"You can't do this Evan!" She had those same crocodile tears from earlier.

"Yes I can! You threw away your baby and me and now you can see how it feels." I opened the door and pushed her out. I threw her clothes at her.

"You have five seconds to leave or my bodyguard will assist you out!" I slammed the door. I could hear her screaming and beating on the door. I slid the condoms off and ran them threw the paper shredder. I quickly dressed and put hand sanitizer on, it would at least hold until I got to the bathroom.

I could hear Yaz screaming but the sound was becoming distant. I walked out to see Damien my security guard dragging a butt ass naked Yaz to her car.

"Evan you mutherfucker! Your ass is going to pay for this. I am going to sue your ass, you are going to wish you never met me. Better yet I'm gonna kill your punk ass."

I laughed and so did the staff as Yaritza was trying to put her clothes back on.

"Palmer!" I shouted out across the foyer.

"Yes sir?"

"If Ms. Pena steps foot on this property without my permission call Damien and the police, understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Oh call Brian. Tell him I ruined my desk in the study and that I need a new one delivered ASAP." I walked back outside to the pool. A few minutes later I heard someone calling my name.

"Daddy! Daddy!" I turned around to see my Kara. She was the most beautiful little girl in the world. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I miss you daddy," she said looking up smiling at me.

I looked down at her and Cadence's words echoed through my head, fight for her and then I knew I could never let Kara go until I took my last breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet you all thought this chapter was about Cadence and Evan hooking up.

Well I wanted to do something a little different especially with so much going on I figure this would tie you over to the weekend.

Do you think he was too cruel to Yaz?

Should he take her back and try to work things out?

Should he just let Yaz have Kara and start fresh with Cadence?

Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy.

**** Hint Hint---- New Chapter will be about the General, you are in for a treat. (I saying in my evil voice and grin)