Chapter Thirty- Five - I Want You Back

Start from the beginning

"Fuck your tears! Save them for someone who cares! I know what you want? How much?"

"How much what?" She said wiping the tears away. She really had the waterworks going.

"How much do you want? Ten thousand, fifty thousand, how much do you want so I never have to be bothered with you again?

"I don't want the money! I want you, Evan. I need you. I miss you," she said pleading. Something was up because she never begged. She is desperate for something but I didn't give a fuck what it was.

"Fuck you Yaz!" I said turning my back to her.

"Evan," she said walking closer to me grabbing my arm. I was so pissed that all I wanted to do was strangle her.

"Evan," she said before kissing me. I was angry and stunned. Why would she want to come back now? I had washed my hands of her.

I grabbed her by the arms and yanked her off tossing her to the floor. "Get out you low down piece of trash. Stay the fuck away from me and my daughter, if you come near her you will regret it! I can promise you that!"

"Who is she Evan. Who was the white bitch you were with at the party? I know you have being seeing her."

"What the fuck you talking about?"

"The girl from the listening party?"

"What about her?"

"Who is she?"

"None of your got damn business," I said. This bitch was about to make me catch a charge.

"By the way tell Honey and your other ghetto friends they are banned from any and every event I have!"

"So it is true?

I didn't say anything. I just wanted her to leave. I walked back up my desk and pulled out my checkbook and made out a check.

"Here is a half a million dollars. It can be yours if you let me keep Karenna. You sign the papers to dismiss your parental rights and the check is yours. Just sign the papers."

"But I still love you. We can be a family. I'm sorry Evan, just let me prove to you that I can be the woman for you," she kissed me on the neck. She ran her hands up and down my chest. She pulled opened my shirt and kissed my chest. She eased down until she pulled down my pants, before I could pull her up, she had my growing erection in her mouth.

She always knew how to push my buttons. She worked her tongue and lips making my erection get harder and harder. I grabbed her by the head but she tighten her mouth around me as I had to grab on to the desk. Her lips were working me as I never took my eyes off of her. I'm not going to lie she felt good wrapped around me.

Her cheeks were hollow as she continued to work me. Her light hazel eyes sought me out as her breasts moved in her dress. I could feel myself about to come but I refused to give her the satifaction. I pulled her up and kissed her. She deepened the kiss as I leaned her back and reached for my top drawer.

"Take your clothes off Yaz," I whispered. I could see the twinkle in her eye as she smiled. She back away and unzipped her dress. I reached in the drawer and pulled out some condoms.

She was wearing a black lacy bra and a matching thong. She looked so fucking sexy just standing there.

"Baby this is all yours, just come and get it," she said before I turned her around on the desk with her back facing me. I rubbed between her legs to find her soaked. I dipped two fingers in as I heard her moan.

I took my fingers and rubbed them against her lips. "Taste yourself. Feel how fucking wet you are for me. You miss this don't you?"

She shook her head yes. "Yes, shit, I'm so fucking hot for you!" she said panting.