Chapter 21

(Marinette)

"Tikki! Spots on!" "Plagg! Claws out!" Adrien and I call out. I heard Molly gasp behind us, "So Marinette and Adrien really are Chat Noir and Ladybug!" I turn slightly and nod to Elliot, he nodded back and took Lilleth and Molly toward my mum, dad, and Mrs. Agreste.

"Ready M'lady?" Chat asked, I inhaled, "Ready as I'll ever be," I exhale, this is it. Hawkmoth makes the first move, running toward us, but Chat Noir pulls me toward him and blocks Hawkmoth's attack.

"Thanks kitty." I say to Chat, "No problem LB," He smirks, and runs with me toward Hawkmoth, and to our surprise we easily pin him down.

Chat raises his eyebrows, "This is too easy!" He says, I purse my lips and think out loud, "This is too easy, there has to be something wrong-" I see a flash of orange, once I got a better look at the flash of orange I realized it was a woman. Chat seemed to see her too, "Chat stay here, I'm going to go and talk to her."

I saw a fox tail and fox ears and memories of Lila pop into my head and I bit my tongue to stop myself from crying out. "Hello?" I call out, the girl turns around, a friendly smile on her face and with green/grey eyes, her hair was brown and her tips were red. "Ladybug!" She cried out, hugging me tight.

". . ." The fox girl frowned, "Ladybug?" I forced a smile, she doesn't seem like Lila, I should give her a chance. "Volpina isn't it?" I ask kindly. She smiles, "You know my name?" She asked, her eyes glittering.

My smile faltered, "Yeah," I turned back toward Chat Noir and Hawkmoth, but gasped as I realize that Hawkmoth was gone. "Chat!?" He looked speechless, "Chat?" I ran to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. His eyes looked tearful, "My father . . ." "Your father what?"

Chat held me close and cried, "Ladybug . . . My father is Hawkmoth." I shook my head, "How do you know that?" It took him a while to reply, "Well one why else would he take my ring! And two, this Hawkmoth was an illusion, I saw the real one transorm over there and he looked a lot like my father."

"Oh Chat . . ." I run my hand through his hair, and then gasp, illusion?

"Chat . . . you said this Hawkmoth was an illusion right?" Chat nodded, "Yeah . . ." I let go and walk toward Volpina, who was watching us, she frowned, "What's wrong?" She asked. I felt tears stinging my eyes, and I scowled, "You know what's wrong! You aren't different from the other Volpina! You are on Hawknoth's side!" I growled.

She shook her head, "No I'm not!" She says, her eyes tearful and her ears flattened. "Prove it!" I snarl. Her lip trembled and she ran away in tears, "I knew it!" I cross my arms. "My Lady!" I heard Chat yell, I turn around and see a familiar fox, my heart drops, maybe the other Volpina was good, but . . . how can there be two?

I throw my yo-yo up at Volpina and it wrap around her, "Aghhhh!" She growls. I glare at her, and yell, "You son of a b-" "Ladybug watch out!" Chat cut me off, the Volpina I had trapped in my yo-yo disappeared and the real Volpina pinned me down.

"Party's over Ladybug!" Volpina snarled saying my name with hatred, but Chat runs up behind her and pins her down, "Don't touch her!" He says, his eyes barley slits. I get up and put my foot on her head, "Explain, why there are two fox kwamis!" I sneer, pressing my foot down harder on her head.

Her eyes were still cold, "Make me!" She hissed. Molly and Elliot ran up to us and Elliot snatched her flute out of her hand and threw it on the ground, "She's a fake," Elliot says coldly.

Volpina whimpered and stared at her flute, "Then how did she create illusions?" Chat asked. "She did, by fake I mean she was-" Elliot got cut off rudely by Volpina, "I was akumitized and-" I stomped on her with pure hatred burning in my eyes, "I don't give a damn if you were akumitized or not Lila."

She grimaced, and I turned to my two friends and Chat Noir in turn, and Molly was the one who spoke up first, "So was she the one that made that Hawkmoth illusion? Or was it that other Volpina?" The other Volpina. "Oh my god . . ." I need to apologize, I flinched and I felt Chat put his hand on my shoulder, "What is it M'lady?" I shook my head, and smiled at Chat, I'll look for her and apologize later.

"Nothing Chat, but we need to find Hawkmoth," I turn to Molly and Elliot, "Can you two and Lilleth take care of this fox and make sure my parents and Chat Noir's mum is alright?" Molly smirked and Elliot popped his knuckles, "No problem." they said at the same time.

Chat leads me to where he saw Hawkmoth transform back, and the only thing that could be heard were the crickets. "Are you sure it wasn't an illusion?" I ask him, but Chat wasn't listening, he was staring at something black underneath a recycling bin.

A sleek black cat with peircing green eyes leapt out and landed on Chat Noir's right shoulder, I gasped and noticed a nick in the cat's right ear.
"Sparky?" I scratch the back of Sparky's left ear and smile, "How? It's been nearly ten years! And . . . and you died!"

Sparky jumped into my arms and purred, rubbing against my neck, "Ladybug, he saw where Hawkmoth went." Chat says. I blink up at Chat and giggle, "I'm so happy! I found my kitty!" I kiss Sparky on the head and hear Chat Noir groan.

"What, are you jealous?" I ask him with a smirk, Chat justs shakes his head. Sparky jumps out of my arms and runs off. "Sparky!" I call after him, running toward the black cat, Chat right behind me.

"Spark-" I am cut off by running into none other than Gabriel Agreste, his eyes shift down into mine. "Father." Chat Noir growls, but to our surprise Gabriel hugs him, "Son, I am so happy you're okay, but you have to leave now it isn't safe-" "I saw you transform." Chat Noir says with a shaky voice.

Gabriel raises his eyebrows, "What are you talking about Adrien? I gave up my miraculous years ago." Chloé comes up from behind him, "Did you two defeat that jerk who ruined my hair yet?" Chloé asked. Sparky jumps into my arms and hisses at Chloé, I stroke his back and chuckle, "That was a no."

I think back to what Mr. Agreste said, "Mr. Agreste, who did you give your miraculous too?" Before he could answer Hawkmoth walked up behind Gabriel and said, "Why his brother of course."

________________________________

QOTC: What is your favorite movie?

AOTC: Pitch Perfect 2 or Elf

Have an a-mew-zing day loves and don't forget that you are all purrfect

-Mads