Chapter 14

(Marinette)

Elliot and Lilleth walk downstairs to talk while I finish my already-cold macaroni and my parents left for their new job as chefs at an Italian restraunt.

So . . . that made it only Adrien and I in the room. I coughed and Adrien looked at me with a smile. "Are you okay Marinette?" He asked. It wasn't awkward for him since he didn't know I was Ladybug.

"Er . . . yeah." I mumble awkwardly. Adrien patted my shoulder (SHOULDER TOUCHIESS!!XD), got up, put his plate in the sink and walked toward the bathroom.

I finish shortly after and place my plate in the sink. Crap I have to go pee too and there is only one toilet up here.

I glance uneasily downstairs and gulp. I had heard by Molly that there was a bathroom down there, but I also heard by Molly never to go down there. I decided to walk toward the bathroom up here, maybe Adrien had walked out without me seeing.

I rapped on the door and then realized the door was open, I pushed it open and then shrieked. What I saw was horrifying.

.
.
.
I had walked in on Adrien.

Adrien's face went red and he covered up his parts by leaning forward. My whole body felt hot with embarrassment as I quickly slammed the door shut.

After standing there and replaying the situation in my mind, I cooled off and started to walk back toward the downstairs. Come on Marinette, just be a rule breaker!

I take a deep breath and then walk down the winding stairs. I heard voices almost immediately. "Lilleth! For the last time what's the real reason why you're back so early?" That was Elliot.

Come on Marinette you are just here for the bathroom! I tell myself, but my curiosity got the best of me and my need to pee vanished. I could only hear bits and pieces, "- Child - needed me." That sounded like Lilleth. I crept down the stairs, but it creaked, and it caused them to go silent.

"What was that?" Lilleth snapped. My face grew pale and I ran back up the stairs, heart pounding fast, I looked behind me and before I knew it, I ran right into something.

The thing I ran into groaned and I recognized it as Adrien. I blushed a deep shade of red, "So-sorry . . ." I say, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Adrien sighed, "It's fine, but next time, wait for an answer . . ." I made a weird noise and face palmed, "Sorry!"

Adrien laughed, and as if on cue, where it couldn't get any awkwarder (if that's even a word) I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" Adrien and I shout at the same time. Both of our hands reach for the doorknob.

"Er - sorry," I say for the thousandth time. Adrien gestures for the door, "You can get it if you want . . ." "No you can get it." I say.

Before Adrien could argue, Elliot walked past us and opened the door. Alya was thwre and she immediantly turned to Marinette and began to talk. "MarinetteIhavetwopiecesofgoodnews." Alya says, excitement in her eyes.

I laugh, "Woah, Alya, calm down, talk slowly." Alya squealed in excitement, "One," She began more slowly, "They want me back in Brazil for job training!" Alya says. I jump and squeal with her. "Second, Adrien is out of the Hospital! They don't know where he went though . . ."

I laughed, "Alya, look behind you." I say casually. Alya smiled, "Oh hi Adrien-" Alya's face dropped in recognition and then she smiled again, "ADRIEN!"

~*~

It was 8:00 PM and Molly just got home from work, she stood there stunned when she saw Lilleth.

"Um, no offense Lilly, but why are you here early?" Lilleth ignored Molly and hugged her. "It's so good to see you!"

I looked at Adrien and sighed, after a lot of thought, I decided I was going to do the unthinkable . . . I am going to tell him.

"Um, hey Adrien . . ." I walk up to him, "Yes Marinette?" He asks. "Can I speak with you?" I bite my lip. He nods and we walk into my room.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asks me. I turn from him and open the big window in my room, the windy rain whipping the curtains into my room. (If you know what this is from in the next scene I will cry in happiness)

I put my hair out of it's pigtails, and the wind whips my hair everywhere, he looks at my from the other side of the cream, almost transparent, curtains.

"Look Adrien . . ." I whisper, "Tikki Spots On." As the curtains cover my face. Adrien awaits my reply, but when the curtains go back towards the window and show my my face, he gasps.

"Marinette . . ." He whispers, taken aback. Tear drops spring into my eyes, and I smile, "Adrien . . ."

"Are you crying?" He asks. I laugh, tears falling down my cheeks, "No, It's just the rain." I lie.

He envelopes me in a hug and I hear him whisper, "Plagg Claws Out."

"I won't tell anyone, your secret is safe with me M'lady." I smile, "That's nice, as is your secret with me."

We stand there for a while, just staring into each other's eyes, until Chat leaned down and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

On the usual circumstances, I would have pushed him away with a finger to the nose, but in this case it actually felt. . . nice.

When he finally backed away, our foreheads touching, I laughed, putting my fingers in his messy blond hair.

"Ladybug . . ." Chat whispered. "Yes Chat?" I say, still beaming from ear to ear. "There's been something I've been wanting to tell you . . ."

I removed my head from his and blinked up at him. "Ladybug . . . I . . . I love you."

"I love you Ladybug."

___________________________________

OMG GUYS I SAW FINDING DORY TODAY AND IT WAS SO GOOD!

But today was also scary because a fire alarm went off in the theatre and ahhh.

Anyways . . .

QOTC: Have you seen Finding Dory?

-Mads