Chapter 8

(Adrien)

The door opened and a boy my age with brown hair and blue eyes walked in, "Hi I'm filling in for Nurse Duncan," He says.

"You look a bit young to be a doctor or nurse or whatever they're called." I tell him. He laughs, "I get that a lot." He took my temperature, checked my blood pressure, and then looked at my broken leg. "I'm Adrien, but you obviously know that, what's your name?"

Just as I asked that, the door swung open and a nurse with dark skin, golden/brown eyes, and curly brown/ginger hair came in. "Room 8 needs assistance." She says, the boy my age nods.

"Nurse Hudgins will watch over you for now." The boy tells me before walking out the door. I turn toward Nurse Hudgins and notice that she seems around my age, maybe a little older as well.

"Why are you two so young?" I ask. She looks at me, but doesn't seem confused by the question, she sits down on a counter, "We get that a lot," She smiles, "I'm only a trainee, and he only helps out around here, sometimes filling in for nurses, like Nurse Duncan."

I nod, "When can I get out of the Hospital, because I feel fine." She chuckles lightly, "That doesn't necessarily mean you're better, we're still looking at that damaged leg, and we are looking for any brain injuries."

"Any more questions?" She asks. "Actually yes." I say, she gestures for me to continue. "What's that boy's name?" She raises an eyebrow, "Well his name is Elliot, but he likes to be called Ellie." Her eyes turn playful.

Elliot walks in and says, "Mr. Fitzherbert is okay." Hudgins jumps down from the counter and walks toward Elliot. "Thanks for helping out with Mr Fitzherbert Ellie." Nurse Hudgins chuckles. "Yeah Ellie, and thanks for checking on me." I say right after.

Elliot's ears turn red, "Molly Hudgins, did you tell a patient to say that to me again?" Molly laughs into her hands, "Maybe."

"You're going to pay for that Moll Moll!" Molly crosses her arms, "Ha ha, very funny."

~*~

(Marinette)

My mind keeps on going back to that boy I saw at the hospital, I've been trying to think of where I've seen him before.

I walked in my house and lay down on the couch, hoping it could clear my mind, but after a while I noticed my mom was crying in the corner of the kitchen, my dad rubbing her back comfortingly.

"Mom? Dad?" I sat up, concern edging my voice. "Marinette . . ." My mom sniffled. I walked up to the them, and embraced them in a hug.

"Dad, what's wrong?" I turn to my dad. "Marinette go and pack your stuff . . . we lost the bakery."

Silence filled the air, "Oh . . . no, we couldn't of . . ." I sputter out. My mom puts her hand on shoulder, "Mari, we'll be fine, just go and pack your things." My mom smiles at me. I shiver, Mari, my mom hasn't called me that since I was eight, when I lost my cat, Sparky by a car.

I run up to my room, and curl up into a ball, Tikki flies out of my purse and hands me my phone, "It was . . . buzzing . . ." Tikki says quietly.

I unlock my phone and see a notification reminding me that college starts up again next week. I began sobbing, "I can't do this Tikki!" I say through tears.

Tikki doesn't say anything. I get up and throw stuff into my bag, I place my phone in there, some clothes, some earbuds, and my charger, etc. I finally zip up my bag and race fown the stairs, wiping off my tears.

My parents need me to be strong.

(Adrien)

I hear a crash from outside, and lift my head up to hear screams outside. I have to help!

"Plagg! Claws out!" Nothing happend. Speaking of Plagg, where was that little black cat kwami?

I glanced down at my hand to find my ring missing, "WHAT?!"

(Marinette)

I leapt off my balcony for the last time as Ladybug, (tomorrow we have to move out) and run toward the loud noise.

I am greeted by a large monster looking thing with sharp teeth and claws, a cat-like face and tail, and bull horns and legs

It roared and charged at me, but I jumped out of the way. "Need some help?" I hear a familiar voice behind me, and turn around to see Eagle and gasp.

"It's you!"

He looked taken aback, "Well that's very flattering, but-" I shake my head and cut him off, "No I mean, you're the guy at the hospital!"

"Behind you," He says, I jump out of the way just in time. "Thanks, but I know you are that boy!"

I shrugs, "I don't know what you're talking about." He smirks, and swerves to the right as the monster thing charges at him. "STAND UP AND FIGHT WITH THUNDERCLAPPER!" Thunderclapper, the monster roared.

"So it can speak." Eagle mumbled. I narrowed my eyes, and threw up my yo-yo shouting, " Lucky Charm!" A black spotted, red bull fighting cloth thing fell into my hands. I smirk, "Eagle, once it passes me, turn into a shadow, sneak up behind it, and try to lead it into that wall."

Eagle nods, "Oh Thunderclapper!" I yell sweetly. Thunderclapper charges, and I let him run into the cloth, blinding him as he ran, Eagle appeared as a shadow and took his left horn and drove him into a wall.

I take the cloth off him and spot a purple flower tucked behind the right horn, I take it and snap it in two, I cleanse it, and turn back to Eagle.

"Thanks for helping me Eagle, or should I say, boy from the Hospital!"

He sighs, and the black from his eyes gets lighter until it was that pretty blue color. "Fine, I'm that boy, but in this form call me Elliot, okay Marinette."

______________________________________

QOTC: What is your theory about what's gonna happen? (btw I already have the plot and ending planned out)

-Madi