Chapter 10

(Adrien)

It was 4 in the morning, but I couldn't sleep, my mind was still racing. Who has my ring?

The door slowly opened, (I pretended to be asleep) and Molly stuck her head in, she tip toed toward my bed and whispered, "Adrien?"

I opened my eyes, "Yes?" I rub my eyes to make it look like I just woke up. "Adrien! You want to get out of here right?" She asks me, and I nod, "Yes! Yes please!" I have been stuck here for about two months and a half, and I recovered a lot more quickly than they thought I would.

Molly unhooked all of the systems attached to me, and helped me out of the bed, "You okay?" She asks me as I put pressure on the ground. I nod, and we hurry out of the Hospital.

~*~

We got to a poor looking house and she knocked on the door furiously, Elliot opened the door and gasped when he saw I was with Molly. A familiar girl with blue pigtails and bright blue eyes looked up from her sandwich and sat there stunned.

"Hi Marinette!" I wave at her and smile, and tears spring in her eyes as she dashes away to her room, her sandwich falling out of her hands.

"Marinette!" Elliot and I call at her at the same time. "I'll get her-" I cut Elliot off, " No let me talk to her!" I snap. Molly and Elliot flinch, and I am shocked by my own sudden outburst.

I go as fast as I can, following Marinette to her room. I knock on the door and then slowly open the door to see Marinette crying on her bed.

"Marinette . . .I . . ." I began, but she stands up and runs toward me, throwing her arms around my neck. My cheeks turned a shade of pink and I slowly hug her back, "Marinette, are you okay?" I ask, and she lets go to look at me, "Never Better."

The door creaks open again and Elliot and Molly come in, I hear a sigh of relief from Molly. "Marinette, I always thought you were scared of me . . ."

(Marinette)

"Marinette, I always thought you were scared of me . . ." My face felt hot as I reply, "What do you think now?" I say intertwining my fingers with his. What am I doing? I oddly feel . . . really comfortable.

Adrien let go of my fingers and stepped backward, "I . . . I don't know . . ." I get awakened back into reality and stare at Adrien with hurt. "I'm sorry!" I run into my bathroom and start crying.

After a couple of minutes, I hear the door close and I decide to transform into Ladybug. "Tikki . . ." I tell my kwami gloomily, "Spots on."

I transform into Ladybug and walk out into my room, toward the glass door to the garden. "L-Ladybug?" I hear a familair voice say. I turn around and see Adrien standing by the door. My cheeks flush, "Oh! Hello, Adr- boy, what do you need?" I ask, trying to sound casual.

"Why . . . how did . . . did you get here?" He stuttered, his face going a bright shade of pink. "I'm a good friend of Marinette's, speaking of her, she told me about your accident."

He looked at the ground, "Actually, that's what I came on here to do, apologize and talk to Marinette." I smile, "She went for a morning stroll to clear her head, she'll be back in a few . . . hours I'd say, I'm just here waiting since I have nothing else to do."

Adrien sits in the bed in front of me, "Ladybug . . ." Adrien says quietly. "Yes Adrien?" I ask. "Are you mad at Chat Noir for not showing up?" I never thought of this. Was I mad at Chat? "No, why? . . . and how did you know Chat hasn't been showing up?"

Adrien's face goes a deeper shade of red, "Oh, uh, the news." I sit down on the bed with him and see the hurt in his eyes. I smirk, "Chat is probably on a vacation somewhere, and just forgot to tell me." Adrien laughs, his smile going ear to ear.

There was an awkward silence before I said, "Besides in the meantime I've got Eagle to help me." His face instantly drops. "Who. Is. Eagle?" He asks. I smile, "He's a good friend of mine."

Adrien frowns, "An even better friend than Chat Noir?" He asks. I laugh, "Oh gosh no! That cat may be annoying as hell, but he'll always be my partner."

Adrien smiles widely, and looks at me, "When you get the chance, tell Marinette need to talk to her." "Of course!" I reply. Adrien leans in gently.

Our faces are so close I can feel his breath on my face. This is it!

(Adrien)

For some reason my inner Chat was tugging in my insides, so I lean in for a kiss. Our faces are so close I can feel her breath on my face and smell her perfume . . . hey that smell's a lot like Marinette's-

My thoughts are cut off, by our lips touching and the door slamming open.

_____________________________________

Eh, sorry if this chapter was kind of short and cheesy but yeah, thank you guys so much for commenting and voting and reading this! Guys thank you so so so so much! I've felt like my writing has gotten better since I started almost exactly a year ago on Wattpad, so I guess it's my one year anniversary guys I wouldn't be here without you <3 ^_^