I can feel my heart beating fast and the faster it beats, the louder it gets. I just hope that Cayden doesn't hear it. I can feel the heat rise up from my cheek as I shake my head. Then I suddenly hear a couple of students whispering from a distance as I sigh and walked passed Cayden, bumping him on the shoulder, accidentally.

Why does Cayden keep on doing that? Seducing me--making me fall for him. This is annoying, he's annoying me. This is nothing, I need to brush this off before it consumes me. I think it already has consumed my mind. "Ugh," I groaned loudly.

"Shh," I hear the librarian say as I smile innocently. "Some students are trying to study, please keep it down or I'll have you sent out," She whispers madly.

"Geez, sorry," I said as I scratch the back of my neck. I roll my eyes and let out a sigh as I walk towards her desk, handing her my library card and the book I wanted to borrow. "I'll return this by next week."

I told her as she grabs my library card and starts typing on her keyboard as I wait patiently for her to finish, "Leaving so early?" I hear Cayden's voice behind me as me and the librarian looked at him.

"Uh... I have somewhere to be," I told him as I turn around and wait for the librarian to finish. I grabbed my library card on the counter and the book that I borrowed. "Thank you," I said before leaving the library.

"Hey, where are you going? The bell hasn't rung yet," He says.

The bell starts ringing, this is our cue to leave the school. I quirk my left eyebrow at him as I smirked, "Speaking of," I said, placing a hand on my hip. "Okay, I gotta go! I'll see you tomorrow, I guess," I said as I quickly walk away from him.

I suddenly feel his presence again, approaching me, "Can I at least come with you?" He asks.

"You wouldn't like it there," I said.

"How can you say?" He asks, placing a hand on his hip as he gave me a questioning look.

"Because I can tell," I defended.

He walked towards me and removed the space between the two of us. His face an inch closer and if I move my head towards him, our lips would touch by then. "Oh, really?" he says as I gulped down the lump that was stuck on my throat.

"This place isn't so bad after all," He says as he scans the cafe as I roll my eyes and made my way towards the counter to order something to drink.

"Hi, can I order an Iced Caramel Latte, please?" I said as I smile at the cashier as she starts to input my order on the screen in front of her. I turn my head around as I look at Cayden who is busy checking the place out, "Don't you want to get something to drink?"

"I'll have an iced americano," He says as he walks towards the counter and the cashier looks at him. Cayden stops scrutinizing the place as he looks at the cashier, "How much is it?" he asks.

"Uh... I'm sorry?" The cashier shakes her head. "What's your order again?" She asks as I look at her.

"Iced Americano," Cayden repeats his order as he grabs his wallet on his pocket, "How much is it all?" He asks as he opened his wallet, ready to grab a bill.

"Are you with her?" She asks, looking at me as I looked back at her.

"Yeah, so, how much is it?" He asks.

I push away his wallet, "I'll pay for it," I said as I push a 20 dollar bill on the counter. She nods her head and starts to grab smaller bills to give me my change.