"Answering questions because I was tagged" by Fall Out Boy

Hey, so I was tagged by _nerdykid214_ to do this stupid tagging game

RULES:

1. YOU MUST POST ALL THE RULES

2. YOU MUST TAG 13 PEOPLE

3. YOU MUST ANSWER ALL 13 QUESTIONS

4. DON'T SKIP THIS TAG

5. TAG BACKS ARE ALLOWED

6. YOU MUST THINK OF A CREATIVE TITLE FOR YOUR TAG

7. POST IN A CHAPTER, NOT IN A COMMENT SECTION

LET'S GET TO THIS

1. What's outside your bedroom window? I wouldn't know, I'm in Kansas right now

2. How many bandoms are you in? I dunno, four, I think.

3. What is your favorite movie? Currently, finding Dory.

4. What fictional character do you hate the most? I don't know. I like most of them.

5. What is your favorite day of the week? Thuuuuuuursday. Don't ask why, because I really don't know.

6. Least favorite person? If you asked while I was still in school, I'd say Garron, But it's Brett Kennedy, this 11 year old homophobic prick who acts like he's way more mature than us, but is actually whiny and cares too much about how other people think of him.

7. How many pets do you have? I have 10, soon to be 11 pets. Six Koi fish named after ninja turtles characters, two gerbils, and two dogs. We're also getting a cat really soon.

8. Ever had to get stitches? If son what happened? Why yes, I had to get stitches on my eyelid. You see kids, I have what people call a lazy eye. It is really messed up, and sees way better than my normal eye, but the lid doesn't like to work and the eye itself seems to wander away from where it should be (I see double a lot because my eyes don't line up properly) So I got surgery to correct it a few years back. They cut open my eyelid and trimmed the muscle, so my eye can open at all. It's better, but it still sucks to this day. Be happy you don't have lazy eyes, children.

9. Biggest Fear? Spiders. Oh, and I really can't handle jumpscares. I can do all kinds of horror, but the suspense right before jumpscares kills me so much.

10. Favorite animal? Seeeaaaa Piiiiiigs (If you haven't already, look them up, they're gr8)

11. Ever stolen something? Well, when I was about five, we were at target and I found a package of lip gloss on the ground. I didn't wear makeup or anything, but I wanted to keep it, so i hid i in my pocket. No one ever knew. 

Oh, and I get 600 dollar computer programs for free. Does that count as stealing?

12. Ever got suspended from school? If so, what did you do? Nope. I'm a good child.

13. Ever seen a lion? Of course I have. Nearly every person who goes to the zoo has seen a lion.

OKAY NOW HERE ARE YOUR QUESTIONS:

1. Have you ever heard of Don't Hug Me I'm Scared? If so, what do you think of it? If not, are you interested in looking it up?

2. What is your opinion on sea pigs?

3. What are the things you love about your crush (real or fictional, idc)

4. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, tell the story of the first time you remember

5. Would you rather be super duper rich, but everyone thinks you're stuck up, or have tons and tons of friends, but they're all fake?

6. What's your favorite idea? (Mine's being creative) ((sorrynotsorry))

(I'm running out of ideas. fack. umm)

7. What's your favorite animated show?

8. What country/state are you from?

9. Were you born with glass bones and paper skin?

10. If the last text you sent was engraved on your tombstone, how would you feel about it? What was the last text you sent?

11. What's your number 1 fandom?

12. Would you smooch a ghost?

13. Did you get any of my dumb references?

TAGS

fandomgeneration_nerdykid214_ (It said tagbacks were allowed, so shhhh)cats_panic_books

and @all my fabulous readers. You should do this because I want to learn more about you guys! So I tag all of you. boom.

Hasta la pasta!