Unceasing Battles, and People With Weird Names

Obviously, Maka and Soul ended up beating Nina and Olivia. Russ and Dinette beat Hebe and Alastair, and Iona and Andrew beat Iskender and Kata. Next up, Elise and Nikolas versus Tamara and Thomas, Kim and Jacqueline versus Owen and Suing, and You and Meg versus NIlda and Bo

Tamara and Thomas won their battle, as well as Kim and Jaqueline.

Once it was your turn, you were ushered into a ring, about 20 feet in diameter. The rules were, you had to either knock your opponent out of the ring, or knock them unconscious. Nilda was a girl with bubble gum pink hair, tied in a ponytail, and Bo was a blonde boy, with tidy hair. They had very serious looks on their faces, which was quite a contrast to their light and cheerful hair colors. Bo transformed into a huge battle axe. He terrified you.

"(y/n), turn into a scythe." whispered Meg.

You focused your power, and imagined that scythe. Meg caught you in her hands, and stood at ready position. You waited patiently for Stein to give the "GO!" call.

When it came, Nilda rushed forward and swung with Bo. Meg dodged, and swung the back of the blade at her feet. Nilda raised one foot, but didn't have enough time to raise the other, and was knocked onto the ground.

She scrambled to her feet, and gripped her shoulder. She must have landed on it. She came rushing again, and Meg played the defensive again. She feinted the move she had done before, but rather than actually swiping, she smacked Nilda with the handle.

Nilda almost lost her balance, but she caught herself and swung, hitting Meg square in the jaw.

Meg spit out something red. You supposed it was blood, and panicked just a bit.

The job of the weapon in a weapon meister pair, is not only to turn into a weapon. They also have to focus their power into the fighting, or else swings will get sloppy. Demon weapons are heavy, and a meister can't weild all that weight.

Meg's next swing was sloppy, and Nilda dodged easily.

"Sorry," you mumbled, shifting your focus back to the fight.

Meg rushed forward, feinted a hit to the head, twirled you around and sliced at Nilda.

If you hadn't had your blade covered with rubber, Nilda probably would've been cut in half.

The fight kept going on like that, neither of you giving up until you won. Eventually, Meg shoved Nilda back with the handle, and the back of her foot caught on the rope ring.

She fell backwards. Out of the circle. You had won.

You transformed back into a person, and shook hands with Bo and Nilda. You may have won, but you were a good sport. You hated most cocky people. Cough cough, Black Star cough.

Lunchtime rolled around, and you all ate quietly on the field where the fights had been taking place.

Afterwards, the battle started up again.

Anan and Zuri versus Ox and Harvar, Kaila and Hasim versus Janna and Sam, and Killik and Pot of Fire & Pot of Thunder versus Barbara and Gilberto.

The fights weren't super interesting to you, but the others were rooting for Ox and Kilik. Ox and Harvar won, Janna and Sam won, and Kilik and Pot Of Fire & Pot Of Thunder won.

Maureen and Roseanne versus Wolfgang and Paul were next, as well as Nit and Cleo versus Angelica and Evander, and Johanna and Kiki versus Angie and Alyssa.

Maureen and Roseanne won, as well as Angelica and Evander, and Angie and Alyssa.

Unfortunately, before any more fights could happen, it was time to go home.

When you got home, you made some microwave ramen and realized that was just about all you ever ate. You laughed silently to yourself and sat on the couch next to Meg.

"Hey, you wanna invite the others over?"

"I'm so sick of their drama." You whined.

"Okay then, we won't invite them over. I guess it will keep this story from being too cliche."

You gave her a glare, telling Meg not to break the fourth wall anymore.

Meg laughed and turned on the TV while you slurped your ramen.

You got to bed early, and woke up feeling refreshed. You headed to school and watched the fights.
You couldn't wait until it was your turn.

Maka and Soul versus Russ and Dinette. Iona and Andrew versus Tamara and Thomas, and You and Meg versus Kim and Jacqueline.

Maka and Soul won, as well as Tamara and Thomas. Then, you had to fight Kim and Jacqueline.

You headed to another ring, similar to the one from Wednesday, next to Meg.

Kim and Jacqueline stood on the other side.

You knew Jacqueline was a lantern. You always thought "a lantern isn't much of a weapon," but you had no idea how it worked. A lantern could be the most formidable weapon you've ever faced.

Meg made a motion to say she didn't care what you turned into this time.

You transformed into a scythe, and so did Jacqueline. Meg and Kim assumed ready positions, and waited for the "go!"

A/n I know, goofy names. I just asked a name generator, and it puked almost every single one out. Except for Angie and Alyssa. They are characters from my other story. :3

Hasta la pasta