Hell Fury

It has been a few weeks after the future fight ended, and it has only been days since Ryuuichi finally, finally, not cling onto Yuuichi 24/7. And a few weeks before the beginning of the next Arc, as Ryuuichi had noticed. He was eating with Tsuna, Gokudera and Yamamoto on the roof top, enjoying the fresh air from the stuffy classroom. Yuuichi was dragged away by his teammates, much to his brother's dismay, but Ryuuichi let him eat with his friends, seeing that he had been hogging him for quite a while.

As he munched on his food, made by his beloved brother, while listening to the trio chat, he thought back on everything that had happened. He still couldn't believe that he hold such a position in this world, but he knew that it was very true. (He honestly didn't need anymore stabbing on the side as an attempt to see if he was dreaming, thank you very much.) He then remembered random little things so far. He was like in another world when he ended up in the same class with the others as second years. He was busy with this archery competition his coach had forced him to participate and was away when Nezu tried to expel the others.

He got a little pissed remembering the rat, and quickly diverted his thought elsewhere. He remembered interrogate Hibari about the mysterious fact why the prefect hadn't graduate since he knew his age, but it backfired. In a sense that would left Hibari's fangirls fainting from blood lost. Not literally, though. Ryuuichi pushed back the urge to blush at the memory, and shook his head. Honestly, his hormones are getting to him now that he's back to being the typical hormonal teenager's phase.

"Come to think of it, Ryuuichi has never really get angry, right?" Tsuna suddenly said, snapping Ryuuichi out of his train of thought. Somehow, Yamamoto's face went solemn, which was surprising enough to see on the happy-go-lucky teen when there wasn't any danger lurking around.

"He has" Dread and horror was clearly written on Yamamoto's face, making Gokudera and Tsuna sweated. "What's with that reaction..." Ryuuichi raised an eyebrow at Yamamoto, pouting lightly as he bit onto the sweet egg roll. He did, years ago. He can't exactly remember what triggered it, but he blew his top and no one dared to look at him in the eyes for almost a week. It was something that most wouldn't talk about, but Gokudera and Tsuna was very interested.

"Really?!" "Details!" He sweated as they tried to squeeze information out of Yamamoto. Yamamoto, still had the horrified face, visibly shuddered at the memories and shook his head frantically, not wanting to say it. It was still too much to him. "Takeshi..." He stiffen at the first name usage and robotically turned to Ryuuichi, who was giving him a deadpan stare.

Ryuuichi blinked at the reaction and sighed, barely noting that he got tenser, shrugging. He felt that if he say anything more, Yamamoto might turn into a ghost seeing that the tall teen got paler by seconds. "Nothing" He turned away, suddenly realizing that he had used Yamamoto's first name. It kind of slipped, but he wanted to call him that. "Can I call you Takeshi, by the way?"

Amazingly, that had broke the teen's tension and the usual grin slipped back onto his face. "Sure!" (How he was able to switch mood so fast was beyond them all)

Gokudera gritted his teeth in annoyance and jealousy. He wanted to know about the details to Ryuuichi's anger, and he certainly didn't like it when Yamamoto was the only one who knows about it. He clicked his tongue, thinking of ways to force the teen to speak. Tsuna, on the other hand, had to suppress a shudder when a bad feeling dawned him.

And then Reborn kicked him from the back of his head and landed perfectly in the middle of them. Right. Of course. Reborn. "Let's try and make Ryuuichi angry then, seeing that everyone's so curious about it"

"NO!" "YES!" At this point, Ryuuichi had given up any logical thoughts on why this was happening as he kept his lunch box. "Everyone must participate and finish the task before school ends or.." The underlying threat was as clear as daylight to them, but Yamamoto was still reluctant to do it. But even he's unwilling to be the one greeting the punishment, so he gave in. He would just have to suffer no matter what he choose, would he.