Future

---------------------9 Years In The Future-------------------

"Shoichi" The said man turned around and saw a familiar man in black suit with grey button down shirt and a black tie while holding two metal cases, one black one white, walking towards him. He was about on his way to his laboratory from Tsuna's office when Ryuuichi had stopped him. He blinked, wondering what did the man needed. "Ryuuichi-kun?"

Ryuuichi smiled, his right hand stuffed into his pocket while the other made a gesture. "Are you free?" Shoichi nodded. "Great! Could you join me for a drink now?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoichi watched the man in slight confusion and a little wary as he sipped on his ice coffee. It wasn't always that Ryuuichi would ask him to accompany him during his break and if he remembered correctly, he should be in France right now.

Ryuuichi chuckled. He could clearly see the puzzled look in his eyes. Though, it was as expected. He wasn't exactly on who would just randomly ask people to join him for a meal or whatsoever. Not to mention he wasn't exactly very free. "I'm hurt. Can't I have a drink with my friend?" He faked a pout before laughing out loud when Shoichi almost spitted out his drink and choked. "W-wha-!!"

Ryuuichi leaned forwards and elbows were placed onto the table, head propped up by his intertwined hands, two rings glinted from his right hand. "Calm down" He snickered as Shoichi glared at him, realizing that he was being played, though there wasn't any heat in it. His smile changed into the familiar one. The smile that screams 'I know something you don't know'.

"Say, what were you discussing with Tsuna and Kyouya just now?"

Shoichi sputtered. "W-w-what? Y-you know, t-the usual t-things.." He glanced away from the dark brown orbs as he laughed nervously. He gulped when he saw those eyes narrowed a little. Cold sweat appeared as his stomach started to ache, but he suppress it. The pain doubled when the man smirked and the tone of his voice made him shiver in fear. "Oh, really? I thought that you guys were talking about bringing the Vongola Rings and the Tenth Generation of Vongola from the past to here, the future of the past"

His eyes widen. How did the man knew about it? He, Tsuna and Hibari had just only finished discussing about it, and no one should know about it. "H-h-how?!"

The man chuckled at the bewildered face. "I just do. And Shoichi, I know a lot more than what you can imagine" His smile turned somewhat grim. 'And things that will happen in 10 more months...'

"Anyway, I don't have much time. I need you to bring the past me to the future after a day or two you bring the past Tsuna, Yamamoto and Gokudera, and the girls and children here. Is that alright?"

Shoichi blinked, wondering what will happen and what was the man planning. Nevertheless, he nodded. After all these years knowing Ryuuichi, he knew not to question whatever he was doing because no matter how he ask, there won't be any answers. It would always be 'You'll know one day'. Though, "But Tsunayoshi-kun didn't say anything about needing anyone other than the CEDEF's member, Basil-kun and the Guardians of the Vongola Rings..."

"Well, I believed that even if you didn't bring the past me here, I'm sure that I'll come here myself. So, it might be best to time the arrival of the past me into an appropriate one. 'Sides, there's something I need to do.. The past me, I mean"

Ryuuichi looked at his watch before hurriedly finished his tea. Not giving Shoichi any chance to say anything, he spoke again. "I need to go. But before that..." He placed the white metal case he was carrying onto the table, and pushed it towards Shoichi. "Please give the things inside to the past me when you met him." He tapped the back of the handle twice, silently telling him the code to the case. "He will know what to do" He placed a few notes onto the table as he stood up with the black case in hand.