Byakuran

"You guys are slow" Ryuuichi yawned, lying down on the floor of Namimori Shrine. He had been there since 6 in the morning and to be honest, it was quite eerie. The ten-year-bazooka was on the ground beside the short stairs. He pushed himself up, supported by his arms as he watched the others approached with bored eyes.

Of course, Tsuna, the children, Gokudera and Yamamoto were surprised that he was that early. Reborn had narrowed his eyes a little. He wondered if Ryuuichi had nightmares again. Shortly after their arrival, Chrome and the Sasagawa siblings arrived, leaving Hibari and Haru.

Right after the girl's name were mentioned, she arrived with a large baggage behind her. Ryuuichi sweated at that before moving to her to help carry it. He simply shrugged when she thanked him, didn't even noticed the small blush on her face.

Lambo who was in Tsuna's hands struggled. "Lambo-san's going home after all!" He jumped out of his hands, followed by I-Pin who had wanted to stop him. The two of them fell into the bazooka which blasted them to the future. At least the troublesome one had gone to the future first.

"We don't have much time. Go one after the other" Reborn said. But Hibari hasn't arrive. "Don't worry. Just go" And all of them when to the future one by one, leaving Tsuna, Reborn and Ryuuichi. Ryuuichi gave an ensuring smile to the brunette before going off too. "He'll be there. Don't worry"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuuichi placed the heavy bag down on the floor right after the pink smoked cleared. He nodded to both Spanner and Shoichi. He looked towards the other side, and saw Hibari. He sighed. He had long knew that the prefect had arrived first. He, after all, was the one who saw him blasting himself with it. He wondered if he should have told Tsuna about it.

A few seconds later, Reborn and Tsuna appeared, with the latter crouching on the floor. Shoichi and Spanner greeted the brunette in which Gokudera had asked for his well being. "Hibari-san didn't show up"

The said teen walked up to him. "What did you say about me?" Tsuna was surprised upon the prefect's sight and stuttered. "Hi-Hibari-san? Why are you here?!"

"Hibari-kun returned a little early" "Bah, I thought you got scared and ran" Hibari glared at Gokudera but said nothing before turning back to the Arcobaleno.

"Infant. I'll be waiting for another fight. I won't allow you to win and run" Ryuuichi sweated at that, remembering Reborn's Trial. If Hibari and Reborn really fought all out, he wonder what would happen. Reborn smirked at that. "Yeah, one of these days" Hibari seemed to be satisfied at the answer as he smirked back.

He walked away, nearer to the wall and away from the crowd. Somehow, when he passed by Ryuuichi, he dragged him along by the collar of his shirt. "Whoah what the heck!" Apparently, he had noticed the lack of sleep from the teen and had promptly sat him against the wall, saying nothing at all. Ryuuichi frowned at that, but was a little thankful since he was feeling a tad bit dizzy.

"Hey! What about Byakuran? Did he find out?" Tsuna asked, deciding to ignore the two of them in fear for his own life. Shoichi smiled and re-ensured him that the Milliefiore boss had not found out since they've just went back to the past for about ten minutes or so, much to the brunette's relief.

"So? Are you able to open the Vongola Sky Box now?" Spanner asked. Now that Tsuna think about it, he hadn't tried opening it. "If you have all the Arcobaleno Seals, that's good enough. But we must begin preparing you to fight Byakuran-san" Tsuna suddenly remembered that the girls and children were present and turned towards them. Fortunately, they were busy discussing about candies and sweets and hadn't heard what they said.