Asari and Lampo

The first test Tsuna and the others had gone through was with Asari Ugetsu. Yamamoto's test. He took two days to pass it. At first, he thought that he would have to fight Asari, to his surprise, that wasn't actually the man's intention. He was simply just going to show Yamamoto his weapons of choice but the teen misunderstood it. Why he wanted to show him his weapons was a mystery.

Ryuuichi was there too. He had witness the fight under the roof of the Shrine. He had nothing to say for the first one, but simply that Yamamoto was too impatient to get everything done and going. (He did slapped him on the back, hard, right after Yamamoto passed the test) The second one was the same, only, Yamamoto was more calm. Luckily he didn't finished Asari with the last blow or else he would have failed fully. Yamamoto was lucky to have Asari as the one to test him after all.

He sighed when Asari disappeared. No doubt that Asari would test him right afterwards. For some reasons, he was getting a bit twitchy. Perhaps he was nervous. Ryuuichi congratulated Yamamoto and was somewhat pulled into the circle where they had somewhat embarrassingly shouted "Vongola, Fight!" Though, he just remained silent with deja vu running through his being.

He peeked to the roof of the Shrine and saw Asari, who was sitting on it, talking to G. They were holding onto their golden pocket watches when suddenly, their eyes met.

Asari blinked when he noticed that Ryuuichi was watching him and G. He wasn't wrong when Gokudera Hayato and Yamamoto Takeshi really resembles him and G, but Ryuuichi too. The teen resembles him. Silent and aloof yet he was practically the opposite of it too. He was the same too. No doubt, the rest of the first generations had noticed it too. Even more so for Alaude.

He gave him a small smile, as if sending a message that he would be tested later to the teen. Ryuuichi, as though getting the message, blinked slowly in acceptance and curtly nodded before turning back to Tsuna and the others, laughing slightly at them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Holeh shit-" Ryuuichi winced just when he accidentally bit his tongue in midst chewing and his two hands quickly raised to cover it. He gave Asari a glare but there wasn't any heat in it. Asari simply chuckled, apologizing though he was quite amused. It's really fun to surprise the usually calm teen.

Ryuuichi rolled his eyes playfully. Although it annoys him to no end, he didn't really mind it. "Good morning" He greeted, giving him a wry smile before turning his attention back to his phone as he munched on his bread, typing on it with one hand. He was messaging Yuuichi, who apparently would be back later in the evening because of a stupid jam and all. Right after pressing send, he locked his phone and turned to Asari.

"Good morning. How's your night?" Minus the usual weird dreams? Nothing in particular. "It's ok, I guess?" He ended it with a question. He never really care much about what happen at night, so it would usually pass off in his mind and forgotten. And if anything bad happened, it would pretty much disappeared somewhere in his mind.

Asari twinkled in amusement, much to Ryuuichi's chagrin. Ryuuichi then remembered about the test, wondering what would his test be. "So...." He didn't continue as the man would had understood what he wanted to say.

"Don't worry about it" As if it would be an easy task to. It had actually made him more anxious. He nodded, despite not getting it. He peered to his watch and got up, eyes on him as he moved to check everything. "I'm going to school now. Don't wanna be late or anything..." He paused, looking at Asari.

The man somehow got the message again, and waved his hand, smiling. "Have a nice day!" Ryuuichi made a small doubtful sound behind his throat but nodded again. He took his bag pack up and slung it onto his shoulders, grabbing his wallet, keys and phone along. "I'm going now...." He said in a small voice, very much aware that Asari was still in his house. Though, he had no doubt that Asari would follow him to school.