Ciaossu

A particular loud sigh ripped out of Ryuuichi's lip, making mostly everyone in the classroom look at him. Their English teacher raised an eyebrow at him. It wasn't always that the top student of the school would disturb a teaching teacher, this is probably the first time it happened. "Shiroki-kun. Please read out passage 51"

Ryuuichi twitched, he silently cursed himself for being so careless. He stood up and read the said passage in front of the class. His perfectly accented English had thrown basically everyone in the class off course, including the teacher and excluding Yuuichi, of course. He did grew up in an English based country before. Even though English was his second language even in his past life, it can be considered his forte language. It's even better than his mother tongue.

Once he finished reading, he sat back down. The teacher, snapped out of her trance, too mesmerized by him, continued her teachings. Ryuuichi decided there's nothing much to focus on the lesson since he had known most of the stuff, and looked out the window.

It has been two, no, three months since they entered the school. Hibari, surprisingly had approached him from time to time, asking- ordering- for a spar or two.(He tried to decline it but failed. Somehow he felt relieved that Sakura and Kei had forced both him and Yuuichi to take self defense lessons) He was then called small animal by the said prefect. (And had practically fangirled internally and had to surppress the urge to squeal whenever Hibari talk to him. At least he's able to not show it out)

And because of Hibari's involvement, practically most students, no people, were scared of him. The rumor of him being a demon(Called by the ones in his primary school who knew about the traumatized senior) didn't helped either.

He heard that Tsuna had gained a reputation, being useless- no. He isn't useless. Ryuuichi refused to call or refer that brunette by his nickname. He would practically narrow his eyes at anyone who mention the nickname in front of him, causing most to misunderstood that he hate the brunette.

He suppressed another sigh that was about to get out of his mouth. He wondered when will he able to actually approach them, and promptly get involve in the mafia stuff himself. Oh he will. After living in this life for 13 years, he decided to end his, her, out of ordinary life and do stupid, idiotic and dangerous stuff.

The time and period of Reborn's arrival wasn't stated. Based on the manga, he arrived on the day Tsuna's class have a basketball match, which they'll lose.

'...Wait... We'll be having P.E with his class later... And I heard that it's basketball...' A full blown grin appeared on his face. He quickly covered it with his hand. 'Oh shit.. I can't wait...'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As expected, Tsuna's team lost. He watched from the sideline. His brother along with the others who were playing with him were cheering, glowing actually. On the other side, Tsuna's teammate were sneering at him. Apparently the two class had a bet. Whoever losses will have to clean the who gymnasium.

After a while, all of his classmates and most of 1-B's student had gone. Either to change or who knows what. Tsuna was called Dame-Tsuna, and was blamed. It was quite an illogical accuse. Basketball is the sport of teamwork. It's not an individual game. No one's at fault if they losses. They threw the mop to Tsuna and forced him to clean the gymnasium himself, saying that it's a punishment.

Ryuuichi narrowed his eyes at the laughing teens who continued to mock Tsuna even when they were out of sight, but made no move. He couldn't stop what will happen in before the end of the Curse of The Rainbow Arc. Who knows what will happen if he interferes. He continued watching the brunette, leaning against the wall.